Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Leica Q - 2 weeks old, price reduced

jsw41953

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica Q - 2 weeks old, price reduced

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica Q

Sold

Price: $3,850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: UPS insured

Just reduced - trying to avoid resorting to the bay Please email me for pics of actual camera, unsure I am mastering the upload process here. Thank you!

And please note strap in pic is my old M strap which I am not including in sale. The unused Q strap that is still in box will of course come with camera.

As new. Less than 1k shots taken. Purchased by me on April 13 from Ken Hansen. All papers, box, all included accessories, most of which have never been used. Camera has not been registered yet. I will include original receipt. Price includes insured shipping via UPS in the continental US. I have extensive and flawless online buy/sell references going back nearly two decades, including that auction site, etc. which I am happy to provide. Great camera btw, but not for me. I will have pics of item shortly. Thank you, John.

Apr 26, 2016 at 07:22 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.