New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Do Graders have twins?

eeneryma
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Do Graders have twins?

My wife and I were visiting friends on Long Island this weekend when I couldn't believe my eyes.. I pulled over real quick in Riverhead when I spotted this beauty sitting beside the road that appeared to be the long lost twin of Ben's Grader. Good things come in twos.

Steve

© eeneryma 2016

Twin Grader

Apr 24, 2016 at 07:07 PM
ben egbert
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Do Graders have twins?

Can you believe it? They were still using these things when I was younger.

Apr 24, 2016 at 09:58 PM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Do Graders have twins?

ben egbert wrote:
Can you believe it? They were still using these things when I was younger.

Technology certainly has changed. The constant here though is the passion that many fm'ers feel for photography, and how discourse generates ideas that stimulate conversation and thought. For me a delightful sharing...

Steve

Apr 24, 2016 at 10:56 PM
lighthound
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Do Graders have twins?

This is crazy Steve. And to make it even crazier, I just noticed the triplet twin to both yours and Ben's this morning driving to work. I have drove past it for the past 16 years and never really noticed it before. When I saw it this morning I had to do a double take with the words "Holly chit! look at that!" I'll have to try and get a shot of it one of these days. It's not in a nice location (Urban) though and will be hard get a nice shot of it.

And If I'm not mistaken Jeff recently posted a shot of one someplace.

See what you started Ben!

Dave

Apr 25, 2016 at 10:52 AM
eeneryma
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Do Graders have twins?

lighthound wrote:
This is crazy Steve. And to make it even crazier, I just noticed the triplet twin to both yours and Ben's this morning driving to work. I have drove past it for the past 16 years and never really noticed it before. When I saw it this morning I had to do a double take with the words "Holly chit! look at that!" I'll have to try and get a shot of it one of these days. It's not in a nice location (Urban) though and will be hard get a nice shot of it.

And If I'm not mistaken
...Show more

Yeah, see what Ben started. Note to all FM'ers...Be on the lookout for Graders! They could be in your neighborhood. D

Apr 25, 2016 at 11:31 AM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.