Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: FS/FT Leica M6 Millennium / Silver 50mm Summicron V5

ColinF

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: FS/FT Leica M6 Millennium / Silver 50mm Summicron V5

Leica M6 Millennium

Withdrawn

Price: $2,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS priority

Selling my M6 Millennium. This camera is in fantastic condition, rangefinder is clear and all speeds are spot on. I took the batteries out when I first got the camera, but tested it with new batteries this afternoon and the meter is fully functional. Cosmetically it's in excellent shape, there are a few very light signs of brassing on the film advance lever and rewind knob, as well as some slight brassing on the side of the camera (see pictures). The paint on the lugs has also worn a bit. Overall the camera is in excellent shape for someone who intends to shoot with it. The red dot has been replaced with a black one, and the leather has been replaced with black kid skin from Cameraleather.com, which feels and looks great. No box or manuals are included, just the camera and body cap. Price is $2400. I would also trade towards a black paint MP.

• • •

Leica 50mm f/2 Summicron V5 - Silver

Withdrawn

Price: $1,500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS priority

Very clean 50mm Summicron V5. Optics are perfect. Cosmetically there are a couple of very faint marks on the barrel, but overall almost mint. Focus, aperture, and pull out hood are all very smooth. This lens is beautifully built. Also comes with a silver Leica uv filter, box, and leather pouch. Price is $1500. Would trade for a silver ZM 50mm f/1.5 sonnar.

Thanks for looking

Apr 24, 2016 at 03:01 PM
ColinF

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: FS/FT Leica M6 Millennium / Silver 50mm Summicron V5

More pictures:

Apr 24, 2016 at 04:47 PM
looksocool

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: FS/FT Leica M6 Millennium / Silver 50mm Summicron V5

pm

Apr 29, 2016 at 02:35 PM
ColinF

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Withdrawn: FS/FT Leica M6 Millennium / Silver 50mm Summicron V5

Open to offers and trades!
I'm interested in:
ZM 50mm sonnar
Leica MP black (.72)
Leica 21 SEM
50mm summilux (asph or v3)

May 02, 2016 at 07:04 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.