Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Sony A6300 kit - $980 shipped - with 16-50 lens

mmurph
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony A6300 kit - $980 shipped - with 16-50 lens

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony A6300 kit - $980 shipped - with 16-50PZ

Sold

Price: $980.00
Payment method: Chase QuickPay, USPS Money Order, or PayPal with 3% PayPal fees
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Includes USPS Priority or FedEX Ground within Continental US

Hi folks,

This is a black Sony A6300 kit that includes the 16-50 PZ lens. I bought this from Best Buy as an open box.

Buy this for the same price as an A6300 body and get the kit lens for "free." While the 16-50 isn't the greatest lens in the world, it makes the A6300 a very handy, small "point & shoot" style body, while retaining all of the great capabilities of the A6300 when used with higher quality lenses.

It is in Excellent+/9+ condition. There are marks or defects of any kind. At most there are very light signs of use, if any.

It includes everything that it shipped with - camera, lens, battery, strap, box and manuals. I will also include the Best Buy receipt from March 29, and will stand behind the camera 100% if it ever needs repair under warranty. While the warranty isn't directly transferable, they still owe me the 1 year warranty. I have been at FM since 2003 and will be available here.

+++

I added a Sony LCD protector to the rear LCD. There is a very small line/crease mark on the LCD protector itself (not the LCD), from when I re-positioned it to get a better alignment. It is not very noticeable, but you can take the LCD protector off if you prefer.

ETA: I can't find a tool that will give me a shutter count on the A6300 yet.

When I first took a shot, the file number was 837. But I also have a Sony A6000, so the count could have been carried over from that? (that happens with Canon and SD cards.) I will keep looking for an updated tool.

+++

I am selling this for less than my cost after shipping. Looking for $980, including USPS or FedEx shipping within the Continental US. With payment by Chase QuickPay or USPS Money Order.

Please add $30 for regular PayPal.

I can still return this for a full refund, so my price is pretty firm. No lowball offers please, and no trades on this. Thanks!

I paid $1,045 with tax for the A6300, plus $15 for the LCD protector. I had a $45 Best Buy rewards certificate that reduced my Best Buy receipt total total to $1,000. Shipping will cost me about $15 to $20.

+++

Why I am selling:

I just bought a full frame kit for low light event work- a Nikon D810, D800, and a Nikon 24-70 2.8. I need to pay off my credit card for those items.

The A6300 is a beautiful stills & video camera. It works incredibly well with my Canon lenses and a Fotodiox AF adapter. I just can't keep all of the systems that I have now.

I also have a Sony A6000, Sony 20 mm 2.8, Sony 50 mm 1.8, and the Fotodiox adapter that I might sell (or I might keep). I could bundle those items with the A6300 if you are interested.

Thanks!

Best,
Michael

Apr 24, 2016 at 11:59 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.