New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Zoe

Lightsearcher
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Zoe

It was a very bright day at the park, the shadow of the tree on her face to avoid overexpose the subject and the branches created a nice background.

Any feedback is very appreciated.

Marcelo

http://marcelobarrera.zenfolio.com/img/s5/v118/p2108350945-5.jpg

Apr 21, 2016 at 05:36 PM
Brev00
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Zoe

Great colors especially the colors of her eyes and hair. Amazing to me that they are so clear in the midst of such a colorful background. I guess the blur helps and the hue is just different enough. I might like to see her centered with the shadows radiating from her. Kind of against the rules but she is barely off center as it is. She is probably as pale as you present her here, but I might consider lowering the brightness of her skin tones just a tad. Despite my suggestions, I think your image is quite good.

Apr 21, 2016 at 09:36 PM
Lightsearcher
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Zoe

Brev00 wrote:
Great colors especially the colors of her eyes and hair. Amazing to me that they are so clear in the midst of such a colorful background. I guess the blur helps and the hue is just different enough. I might like to see her centered with the shadows radiating from her. Kind of against the rules but she is barely off center as it is. She is probably as pale as you present her here, but I might consider lowering the brightness of her skin tones just a tad. Despite my suggestions, I think your image is quite good.

Thank you sod much for the feedback and suggestions, I'll try to lower the brightness on her skin tone.

Marcelo

Apr 24, 2016 at 09:06 PM
KCook0
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Zoe

The shadows of the branches are Ok. But in my view it is the close match of the color of the background to her complexion and hair that really sets this shot apart.

My one nit to pick is that I wish the sweater was not so blurred. Oh well.

Kelly

Apr 24, 2016 at 11:17 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.