Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Big Price Drop! Canon 300mm 2.8 Non-IS and 16-35 2.8 Version II

alexslitz

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Big Price Drop! Canon 300mm 2.8 Non-IS and 16-35 2.8 Version II

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 300mm 2.8 Non-IS

Sold

Price: $1,325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: I'll cover shipping to the continental US.

Selling my Canon 300mm 2.8 Non-IS. Overall for a lens of it's age it's in great shape. There is some wear on the lens as you can see in the photos. Glass is in great shape. I do used +5 microadjust on my 5d3 bodies. Comes with hard trunk style case. I'll cover shipping buyer pays +%3 paypal fees.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 16-35 version II

Sold

Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: I'll cover shipping to the continental US.

Selling my Canon 16-35 2.8 Version II. I really like this lens but don't have a use for it anymore. Sharp copy and the glass is in great shape. The barrel of the lens has some wear and the hood is scratched. There are also a few nicks in the rubber gasket on the rear of the lens. I have more photos if you'd like to see I can only post so many on FM. I have a B+W 82mm UV filter for it as well. Comes with box, soft case and paperwork. I'll cover shipping buyer pays +%3 paypal fees.

Edited on Apr 25, 2016 at 08:59 PM · View previous versions

Apr 21, 2016 at 11:36 AM
Bob the Medic
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Big Price Drop! Canon 300mm 2.8 Non-IS and 16-35 2.8 Version II

PM sent.

Apr 22, 2016 at 06:45 AM
alexslitz

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Big Price Drop! Canon 300mm 2.8 Non-IS and 16-35 2.8 Version II

More Images of the 16-35.

Apr 23, 2016 at 09:48 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.