Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sony A7s Mark II & Sony Vario Tessar T FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS

David J

[X]
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sony A7s Mark II & Sony Vario Tessar T FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony A7s Mark II

Price: $2,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Item:Sony A7s Mark II

Condition: Excellent Condition 9/10 Normal signs of use.

Price:$2300 Including Expedite Shipping via FedEx or Local Pickup Georgia.

Includesriginal box, grip, extra battery, charger, caps, cables, and installation disc.

Warranty: Yes warranty still left.

I purchased the camera brand new from B&H in August of last year. Looking to save up for more gear for are rental inventory.

Shutter:921

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony Vario Tessar T FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS

Price: $870.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Item:Sony Vario Tessar T FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS

Condition: 9/10 normal signs of use.

Price:$870 including 2 day shipping via USPS or local pickup in Georgia

Includes: Original Box, caps and hood.

Edited on Apr 19, 2016 at 11:14 AM · View previous versions

Apr 19, 2016 at 11:13 AM
David J

[X]
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sony A7s Mark II & Sony Vario Tessar T FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS

Send me a pm for pics.

Apr 19, 2016 at 11:14 AM
Kim Gibbens

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sony A7s Mark II & Sony Vario Tessar T FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS

PM sent on FE 16-35

Apr 19, 2016 at 11:48 AM
ER6N
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sony A7s Mark II & Sony Vario Tessar T FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS

I sent pm to David J asking about buy the lens. He told me to pay by gift option. And since I've been scammed few times before, I'd never send money by gift option for a new member with no feedback.

sorry if I'm wrong

I've get used to new members with a profile that copied from pro photographers. this is David J's profile
Hello! I’m David Jay. I am a photographer
located in New York and Atlanta
specializing in theater
and rehearsal photography, performance
documentation and creation of
promotional
material. I work for Campredon Films a
Rental Production Company.

I've been scammed by 2 guys like this before. All "seemed" to be pro photographers. And after I paid, they're gone ! luckily, I didn't pay by gift option for paypal, so I could get my money back

So everyone that going to do business with him, be caution. Me, I would ask for his phone number first

Apr 19, 2016 at 12:31 PM
David J

[X]
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sony A7s Mark II & Sony Vario Tessar T FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS

Wow only because I asked if you can pay fees or send as gift? I did not say including PayPal fees on my post. Did I?

Sorry to hear that you got scammed in the past by guys similar to me but I am who I say I am and been in this business for years. I am just trying to sale my camera and lens that is all.

Sorry for the bad handwriting. I was in a rush to post this. Not saying that will prove my legitimacy but that is a good start.

Thanks
David

Apr 19, 2016 at 12:41 PM
ER6N
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sony A7s Mark II & Sony Vario Tessar T FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS

Dear David,

As I said, I am sorry if I'm wrong. But I had few bad experience with scammers before, so I'd get caution for everyone.

And by your profile, I saw "Campredon Films"

and I found that some "Campredon Films" guy scammed someone on dpreview:

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3987559#forum-post-57563126

any connection?

---------------

if you were legit, can you selfie a picture, holding the paper you just wrote, so everyone would trust you? this is your photo, right?

Apr 19, 2016 at 12:49 PM
David J

[X]
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sony A7s Mark II & Sony Vario Tessar T FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS

No that is not me.

The post on the other forum is Roger and he never scammed anyone. You not an established member yourself. You have 6 feedback and been on the forum for less then a year. If you want a picture with me holding the camera email me instead.

Its ridiculous how I have to do these things to prove my legitimacy. I know for a fact it will be even more difficult to sale my items on here since you just ruined my post. Thanks a lot :/

Apr 19, 2016 at 01:01 PM
Matthew0404
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sony A7s Mark II & Sony Vario Tessar T FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS

David J wrote:
No that is not me.

The post on the other forum is Roger and he never scammed anyone. You not an established member yourself. You have 6 feedback and been on the forum for less then a year. If you want a picture with me holding the camera email me instead.

Its ridiculous how I have to do these things to prove my legitimacy. I know for a fact it will be even more difficult to sale my items on here since you just ruined my post. Thanks a lot :/

Before you edited your post to the contrary, you said that it was you in the photo. Now you say it's not you...I'm confused.

Apr 19, 2016 at 04:33 PM
ajamils
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sony A7s Mark II & Sony Vario Tessar T FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS

This guy is definitely a scammer as he posted same items on Dpreview as well ( http://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3987559)

The person who bought the lens has been complaining that he never received it.

Apr 19, 2016 at 07:36 PM
kits_VA
• •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sony A7s Mark II & Sony Vario Tessar T FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS

I am that guy on the dpreview that paid and got scammed. I filed a complaint with PayPal. Since I paid as gift I am not sure if I can stop this guy from enjoying the money he made cheating. This guy definitely created that site getting pictures from Instagram and Twitter and made it all look like real professional photographer and short film maker. He is even listed on IMDb with few short films. Looks like this guy is professional fraud. I better post on social networks before he can scam more as he has active Twitter and Instagram profiles.

Apr 19, 2016 at 09:05 PM
kits_VA
• •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Sony A7s Mark II & Sony Vario Tessar T FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS

I wonder if this guys IP address is from USA. I checked his email headers and he blocked his ip address. So, couldn't figure if he is from US. I doubt he is. His site http://www.rogercampredon.com is hosted from Europe ans probably costs him less than $8/month. He created accounts in several professional videography sites, Instagram, Twitter, and many more. I think his plan is to use Campredon Films name for as long as he can milk. He spent over couple of Months for this moment.

Apr 19, 2016 at 10:26 PM
kits_VA
• •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Sony A7s Mark II & Sony Vario Tessar T FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS

The serial number on Sony Zeiss FE 16-35 is 1814551. Hope it can be traced to country and even buyer. That's the nunber on the side of the lens. In the front I see 45969010.

Apr 19, 2016 at 10:35 PM
kits_VA
• •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Sony A7s Mark II & Sony Vario Tessar T FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3994158

Apr 20, 2016 at 07:18 PM
Chdwil
• • •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Sony A7s Mark II & Sony Vario Tessar T FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS

David J wrote:
Wow only because I asked if you can pay fees or send as gift? I did not say including PayPal fees on my post. Did I?

Sorry to hear that you got scammed in the past by guys similar to me but I am who I say I am and been in this business for years. I am just trying to sale my camera and lens that is all.

Sorry for the bad handwriting. I was in a rush to post this. Not saying that will prove my legitimacy but that is a good start.

Thanks
David

The fact that he wants to "SALE" his camera would be all I need to know this was a BS posting. Because when you don't know friggin english you SALE your camera.

Apr 27, 2016 at 09:06 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.