Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FS: Sony A7R, RRS L Bracket, Tamrac Anvil 27 bag

matthewh133
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Sony A7R, RRS L Bracket, Tamrac Anvil 27 bag

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony A7R + RRS L Bracket

Sold

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

9.0/10 condition I would say. Nothing major to mention damage/scratch wise.

I bought it from another Fred Miranda user a while back, but only ever used it twice. Prefer my Nikon system so this has to go to free up some fund.

Comes with RRS L Bracket made for the A7R, 2 batteries, 2 chargers, original box.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Tamrac Anvil 27 bag

Available

Price: $210.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

This is an awesome bag, but I did some work for them and I have 2. Excellent condition, again nothing worth mentioning damage wise. Inside is extremely cool with it's movable parts, very versatile. Pack carries very well on long hikes (probably the best of all packs I've ever had). Has a built in rain cover.

http://www.tamrac.com/collections/anvil/products/anvil-27

$210 shipped

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Langly Alpha Pro camera bag

Available

Price: $175.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Absolutely beautiful bag. Water resistant canvas, holds a body and additional lens or two, jacket, couple of snacks. They no longer make this color, which is a bummer because this really was the best color they have made of this bag. I have too many bags so this must go. Great condition. Small signs of use.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/82920534cede3338757a4ae5dc6912bc/tumblr_n5w7dpT0Ui1stb2qlo1_1280.jpg (not my image)

$175 shipped

Edited on Apr 25, 2016 at 03:09 PM · View previous versions

Apr 18, 2016 at 06:14 PM
Gary Clennan
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Sony A7R, RRS L Bracket, Tamrac Anvil 27 bag

Would you have any pics of the A7R you could share? TIA.

Apr 19, 2016 at 09:06 AM
matthewh133
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Sony A7R, RRS L Bracket, Tamrac Anvil 27 bag

Gary Clennan wrote:
Would you have any pics of the A7R you could share? TIA.

Added

Apr 19, 2016 at 11:49 AM
naturephoto1
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Sony A7R, RRS L Bracket, Tamrac Anvil 27 bag

Several questions regarding the A7r. First, does the camera have the Sony screen protector on the back covering the LCD screen?

Next approxiamtely how many shutter activations ar on the camera?

You would say that the camera body is excellent condition with lttle sign of wear?

Paypal payment for the camera. What is your net? That is is payment made as a gift?

Is shipping included and if not, what would the shipping cost to eastern Pennsylvania zip code 18031?

Thanks in advance. I am quite interested in the camera as a 2nd A7r expecially at this point since I do not think that I can swing the cost of an A7rII.

Rich

Apr 24, 2016 at 07:36 PM
matthewh133
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: Sony A7R, RRS L Bracket, Tamrac Anvil 27 bag

naturephoto1 wrote:
Several questions regarding the A7r. First, does the camera have the Sony screen protector on the back covering the LCD screen?

Next approxiamtely how many shutter activations ar on the camera?

You would say that the camera body is excellent condition with lttle sign of wear?

Paypal payment for the camera. What is your net? That is is payment made as a gift?

Is shipping included and if not, what would the shipping cost to eastern Pennsylvania zip code 18031?

Thanks in advance. I am quite interested in the camera as a 2nd A7r expecially at this point since I do not think that I
...Show more

Hi Rich. No screen protector but no real noticeable scratches unless you hold it up to the light at the right angle, then you can see a couple of tiny little ones. I'm pretty anal about my gear and they don't bother me one bit.

I don't know the accutations but I know it's very low. I've tried a few different websites to get the exact number but the sites I tried didn't wouldn't work. If you know one that will 100% work give me a link and I'll try it out.

Camera is definitely excellent condition. Very little signs of use.

Paypal is fine. Net to me yes, you can pay gift or add fees, that's up to the buyer.

Shipping is included.

Apr 24, 2016 at 07:42 PM
naturephoto1
• • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · FS: Sony A7R, RRS L Bracket, Tamrac Anvil 27 bag

matthewh133 wrote:
Hi Rich. No screen protector but no real noticeable scratches unless you hold it up to the light at the right angle, then you can see a couple of tiny little ones. I'm pretty anal about my gear and they don't bother me one bit.

I don't know the accutations but I know it's very low. I've tried a few different websites to get the exact number but the sites I tried didn't wouldn't work. If you know one that will 100% work give me a link and I'll try it out.

Camera is definitely excellent condition. Very little signs of use.

Paypal
...Show more

Hi Matthew,

I don't need an exact number of activations. Do you think it less than 10,000? 20,000 activations?

I also notice you have a leather strap on the camera. Is that included with the camera. The reason I ask to try to differentiate my A7rM from this camera. I would mark mine as a my thin sensor modified camera. But different straps would help in IDing the cameras when they are picked up quickly. I could primarily use this camera for my Leica R lenses nad my modified camera for my Leica M lenses.

Thanks again.

Rich

Apr 24, 2016 at 07:57 PM
matthewh133
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · FS: Sony A7R, RRS L Bracket, Tamrac Anvil 27 bag

naturephoto1 wrote:
Hi Matthew,

I don't need an exact number of activations. Do you think it less than 10,000? 20,000 activations?

I also notice you have a leather strap on the camera. Is that included with the camera. The reason I ask to try to differentiate my A7rM from this camera. I would mark mine as a my thin sensor modified camera. But different straps would help in IDing the cameras when they are picked up quickly. I could primarily use this camera for my Leica R lenses nad my modified camera for my Leica M lenses.

Thanks again.

Rich

Hey Rich,

Yes, I will include the leather strap. It's actually really nice. I'm guessing most likely under 10k, but maybe under 15.

Apr 24, 2016 at 08:01 PM
naturephoto1
• • • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · FS: Sony A7R, RRS L Bracket, Tamrac Anvil 27 bag

OK. You have a sale. I will buy a Sony Screen Protector from B&H Photo. Will be glad not to have to change lenses all of the time.

Will put my Fujifilm XE-1, Fujifilm 14mm lens, RRS L Bracket and Grip, Novoflex Leica R adapter, Novoflex rotating collar, Kippon Leica M adapter, 2 extra Fujifilm batteries. up for sale in the Buy Sell forum to help to pay for this. I haven't used them since I purchased my A7r back in December of 2013. I believe that camera has less than 1000 activations.

Please send my a PM so that you can send me your Paypal account. Will make payment right after I hear from you.

Rich

Apr 24, 2016 at 08:08 PM
naturephoto1
• • • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · FS: Sony A7R, RRS L Bracket, Tamrac Anvil 27 bag

Matthew,

I have posted positive feedback on my purchase. Please return the favor.

Rich

Sep 05, 2016 at 10:03 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.