Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: ** PRICE DROP Nikon 50mm f/1.2,

usmc_reyes2007

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: ** PRICE DROP Nikon 50mm f/1.2,

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon NIKKOR 50mm f/1.2 Lens

Sold

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I bought this from a friend about a year ago and I am no longer keeping any of my camera gear. It is in great shape. Comes with a hood/ filter. GREAT LENS 400.00 after paypal fees.

FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48

Take photos with a unique look and feel with the ultra-fast f/1.2 aperture of Nikon's NIKKOR 50mm f/1.2 Lens, which also offers more possibilities in low-light photography. It also provides very shallow depth images when used at f/1.2. This lens is built to Nikon's classic all-metal manual focus standards offering smooth focusing and rugged construction along with a physical aperture control ring. Also, it has a Super Integrated Coating to limit flare and ghosting along with a minimum focus distance of 19.7". Additionally, it takes 52mm threaded filters and has a 9-blade diaphragm to produce extremely smooth out-of-focus areas.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D600 with Nikon MB-d14 Battery Grip

Sold

Price: $875.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I bought this a while back and I am not using my camera gear as much as I thought I would so I am selling everything. The Camera comes with all the boxes and booklets and the Nikon vertical grip does as well. Will not separate

The shutter count is 5500

875.00 after paypal fees and I will ship for free to the lower 48

I will add pics as soon as I get home

Wrapped around a new 24 megapixel FX CMOS sensor, the Nikon D600 merges features, functionality and usability from its siblings, most notably the D7000 and the higher-end D800, including the latter's video options such as uncompressed output via HDMI, a headphone jack and manual audio level adjustments. Its 24 megapixel sensor seems to be a good compromise between the 16 megapixel D7000 and the 36 megapixel D800 and certainly a nice step up from my Nikon D3s' 12 megapixel sensor.

The camera offers a full range of features with plenty of options for experienced shooters and those who want to maintain control over their picture-taking. In addition to a full complement of manual exposure modes, Program Auto and full Auto, two custom user settings are also available. An automatic flash off mode can be utilized when shooting in museums or other situations where flash is prohibited or unwanted.

Beyond the basics, the D600 borrows some of Nikon's higher end features such as vignette and auto distortion controls. To help maintain highlight and shadow detail in high contrast scenes, Active D-Lighting and in-camera HDR are available. Although the latter only captures two shots, EV can be set to Auto, 1EV, 2EV or 3EV and smoothing can be adjusted to Normal, Low or High. While more extensive than HDR options on some other DSLRs and fairly effective in providing a broader dynamic range, as with any camera, bracketing more than two images generally delivers better results.

With a nod towards photo enthusiasts and those with less DSLR experience, Nikon has also equipped the camera with easy-to-use options such as scene modes and a green Auto mode. With all of its great features, it would be a shame to use the D600 on automatic, though. If you're using the D600 as a learning tool, keep at it and soon you'll be up to speed.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver

Sold

Price: $325.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

I am getting rid of all my photography gear. It comes with 3 pocket wizards and a pocket wizards carrying bag. They were used a hand full of times and come with the box and all accessories includes shipping

The black PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver is a highly versatile and robust radio trigger that is compatible with all prior FCC-version PocketWizards, as well as most flash and camera systems. Featuring 32 channels to choose from, this transceiver is simple to use in even the busiest of situations. Wireless remote control is possible through the use of Quad-Zone Triggering, which allows you to manage up to 4 zones of remote PocketWizard-enabled cameras or flashes from one position. Without having to leave camera position, you can activate and deactivate groups of flashes quickly and easily. This transceiver also employ's PocketWizard's Auto-Sensing technology, which instantly allows your device to fluctuate from transmitter to receiver. This technology works directly in line with the Auto-Relay function for a completely remote workflow.

The efficiency of this transceiver is further extended by allowing up to 1640' transmissions in normal mode, and nearly double with Long Range mode. High speed, continuous shooting is made possible with the High Speed Receive mode, permitting up to 14.5 fps firing at up to 1/250 sec. for focal plane shutter and 1/500 sec. for leaf shutters.

The design of the Plus III incorporates a side-view LCD screen and touch pad interface for switching between modes, zones, and settings. It connects to any camera featuring a hot shoe and is also compatible with a variety of cables for linking to lighting and other remote systems.

32 Channels

Featuring 16 standard and 16 Quad-Zone Triggering channels, finding an open channel to use is simplified and efficient. Switching between channels is accomplished with one-touch operation.

Quad-Zone Triggering

You can program up to 4 working zones for remote control of flashes. This allows you the ability to wirelessly activate and deactivate your flashes, enabling you to remain in camera position without having to manually adjust lighting setups. This is ideal for using multiple lighting setups and managing remote cameras as needed.

Auto-Sensing Transceiver

When set in TxRx mode, the transceiver is able to instantly switch between transmitter and receiver modes for the greatest amount of flexibility. You can also manually override this and choose to have it act as a dedicated transmitter or receiver.

Auto-Relay Mode

When using 3 PocketWizard radios; you can remotely trigger a camera to fire and trigger a flash simultaneously. Utilizing the Auto-Sensing technology, the transceiver mounted to the camera can instantly receive a signal from an auxiliary transceiver, and then instantly convey the transmission to a remote flash. This provides a simplistic and highly efficient remote workflow.

Long Range Capability

When used in ideal conditions, this transceiver is capable of producing and receiving a signal up to 1640' / 500m away. When conditions are not ideal for a long range transmission, Long Range mode can be used to nearly double the effective range of the signal. There is also Repeater mode, which will repeat the signal several times, increasing the possibility of a successful transmission at long range.

High Speed Capability

When in High Speed Receive mode, this transceiver is capable of triggering cameras or flashes up to 14.5 fps. Normal performance also permits triggering up to 12 fps. It is also capable of sync speeds up to 1/250 sec. for focal plane shutters and 1/500 sec. for leaf shutters.

Simplified User Interface and Design

Clearly displayed on a 1" / 2.5cm backlit LCD, all of the channels, zones, and modes can be configured using a soft-touch keypad. The design of the transceiver also incorporates a side-view LCD for easier viewing and an internal antenna for a less obtrusive appearance.

Wide Compatibility and Connectability

The transceiver is easily attached to most cameras through the hot shoe, with no extraneous cables required. For attaching to remotes and lights, there is an all-in-one sync port for wide compatibility. Cables are included for attaching from miniphone to miniphone, miniphone to phono, and miniphone to PC sync for cameras without a hot shoe. It is also compatible with all PocketWizard transmitters and receivers (of the same frequency) as well as PocketWizard-enabled lighting and metering equipment. The Plus III is powered by 2 x AA batteries and can be kept up to date with firmware updates utilizing the USB port.

Edited on Apr 24, 2016 at 04:33 PM · View previous versions

Apr 18, 2016 at 03:29 PM
digitalizatt
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: ** PRICE DROP Nikon 50mm f/1.2,

PM Sent about pocket wizards. Interested

Apr 22, 2016 at 01:04 AM
Adam.Lucas1505

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: ** PRICE DROP Nikon 50mm f/1.2,

tagged for feedback

Apr 23, 2016 at 01:00 PM
BradBarnwell
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: ** PRICE DROP Nikon 50mm f/1.2,

Pm sent

Apr 27, 2016 at 01:59 AM
usmc_reyes2007

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: ** PRICE DROP Nikon 50mm f/1.2,

Pm replied

Apr 27, 2016 at 02:01 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.