Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Pre-loved Fuji X100s X-100s, two batteries, Watson charger

Kit Laughlin
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Pre-loved Fuji X100s X-100s, two batteries, Watson charger

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Pre-loved Fuji X100s (X-100s), two batteries, Watson charger

Sold

Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: FREE shipping to you; details above

I have written about this wonderful camera here and elsewhere, but since I have decided to move my main stills system over to Fuji, and have bought an X-E2, the X100s has to go.

I have images of all surfaces below; it is in perfect mechanical and optical condition. The top plate has a light mark (second-last image) and the bottom plate shows handling and tripod marks.

Nothing is loose on the body; all dials turn with firm detents, and apart from the light marks, this X-100s is a perfect working machine. I have made many memorable images with it.

There are two original batteries and a Watson fold-out charger with the two US flat blades to fit your outlets (much better than the original, which I threw out after getting the Watson). The Watson also comes with a European plug attachment and a handy car charger.

I will eat the PayPal fees, and I will ship to you on receipt of the funds. Assuming a US buyer, I will send Australia Post's excellent "Pack and Track", and I will send an image from the Post Office, with the tracking number, when I ship the box to you.

What you are buying is shown in the first image in the link:

http://kitlaughlin.com/bodypress/Your-new-Fuji-X100s/

email inquiries/requests preferred, please: [email protected] (that's underscore letter "L")

Edited on Apr 21, 2016 at 02:01 AM · View previous versions

Apr 17, 2016 at 07:06 PM
afidmo

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Pre-loved Fuji X100s X-100s, two batteries, Watson charger

Hi there, can you post some photos of the camera? Thank you

Apr 19, 2016 at 06:44 AM
Kit Laughlin
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Pre-loved Fuji X100s X-100s, two batteries, Watson charger

http://kitlaughlin.com/bodypress/Your-new-Fuji-X100s/

Linked at the bottom of the ad, above. Cheers.

Apr 19, 2016 at 04:41 PM
Kit Laughlin
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Pre-loved Fuji X100s X-100s, two batteries, Watson charger

Small price drop.

Apr 19, 2016 at 06:08 PM
Kit Laughlin
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Pre-loved Fuji X100s X-100s, two batteries, Watson charger

Price drop to $450 – and I eat PP fees AND I pay for shipping. Such a deal! Buy this for Mother's Day! If this keeps going, I'll be paying you to take it

Price is USD.

Apr 20, 2016 at 10:13 PM
Kit Laughlin
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Pre-loved Fuji X100s X-100s, two batteries, Watson charger

Camera is sold; will e posting tomorrow. Thanks Sherr!

Apr 21, 2016 at 02:00 AM
sherrnouveau

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Pre-loved Fuji X100s X-100s, two batteries, Watson charger

Proud new owner of a loved x100s! Thanks so much Kit!

Apr 21, 2016 at 02:05 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.