Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Olympus 50-200mm f/2.8-3.5 ED SWD Zuiko Lens, 1.4x converter, and ...

fike

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Olympus 50-200mm f/2.8-3.5 ED SWD Zuiko Lens, 1.4x converter, and MMF3 Adaoter

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Kit of Olympus 50-200 lens, EC-14 Converter, and MMF3 Micro Four Thirds Adapter

Sold

Price: $490.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: $20 via UPS to continental US

For several years I have shot this combination on my OM-D EM-1. It makes snappy and sharp images with great color rendition as shown in the vanity links below.

Picture of a Squirrel
Picture of a Buffalo
Picture of a Ram

There are no substantive scratches or defects on the lens. You wouldn't mistake if for new, but it is well cared-for and the glass is perfect.

I am including the MMF3 weather proof micro four thirds adapter and the weatherproof 1.4x converter.

You might be asking yourself, how could this be such a perfect lens? There must be something wrong here. Well yes, I must admit, there is one fly in the ointment. The lenscap says Tamron. I know this is a big deal, and that is why I lowered the price from my original $800 down to a very reasonable $490.

Here is the marketing spiel:

The Olympus 50-200mm f/2.8-3.5 ED SWD Zuiko Zoom Lens is a high-performance zoom-telephoto lens that features, for the first time, the SWD (Supersonic Wave Drive) autofocus system. ED lens elements are used extensively to correct the color blurring that can occur when telescopic lenses are extended to their maximum focal length, while the digital-dedicated design ensures high-definition performance with clear, crisp images from edge to edge. It offers an equivalent focal length in 35mm terms of 100-400mm.

The Olympus MMF-3 Four Thirds Lens to Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount Adapter is a dust- and splash-proof lens mount adapter.

The EC-14 is a 1.4X converter that is compatible with all Zuiko Digital lenses, and is fully multi-coated to retain the high lens performance you expect and built to be drip-proof and dust-proof.

The Glass is Perfect

With adapter and converter attached

The bag is included along with a snazzy Tamron lenscap

It has a lens foot too

Edited on Apr 28, 2016 at 12:25 PM · View previous versions

Apr 15, 2016 at 07:27 AM
Betacamman
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Olympus 50-200mm f/2.8-3.5 ED SWD Zuiko Lens, 1.4x converter, and MMF3 Adaoter

This was a great lens for me when I was using the E-M1. GLWS!

Apr 26, 2016 at 08:05 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.