Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: (LNIB) Voigtlander 40/2 SL Nikon

Lee Saxon
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: (LNIB) Voigtlander 40/2 SL Nikon

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Voigtlander 40/2 SL Nikon

Withdrawn

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: fully insured via USPS or FedEx

This is a great lens with a nice look and very good performance in a super compact form factor. The only reason I'm selling it - and the reason it is barely used and in like new condition - is that I found I don't much enjoy the 35-50 focal length range. UWA, macro or telephoto for me!!

Includes lens, caps [front is the original Voigtlander screw on, rear is a generic Nikon], box, and manual.

I'd like to get $300 after shipping and fees, which works out to:
$325 shipped to US(48)
$310+shipping Alaska, Hawaii
$313+shipping International

Edited on Jun 23, 2016 at 05:10 PM · View previous versions

Apr 14, 2016 at 12:11 PM
jhinkey
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: (LNIB) Voigtlander 40/2 SL Nikon

Lee - which cap comes with it - the inverted dome cap or something else?

Apr 20, 2016 at 01:30 PM
Lee Saxon
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: (LNIB) Voigtlander 40/2 SL Nikon

Since you mention "dome" I'm assuming you didn't mean "cap" but are referring to the little domed hood that came with the SL II / comes with the SL IIn. The SL did not come with that or any other hood, unfortunately. If you found one somewhere it would fit the SL, however. It's not too prone to flare though; I never missed having a hood.

If you did mean cap, it comes with a machined aluminum screw on cap see here next to the 180/4 which is awesome-looking but 100% useless for anything except collecting. If you have a generic 52mm snap-on use that, or if not I can throw in the Nikon one I've been using since I don't have another lens it fits.

Apr 20, 2016 at 06:09 PM
jhinkey
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Withdrawn: (LNIB) Voigtlander 40/2 SL Nikon

Lee Saxon wrote:
Since you mention "dome" I'm assuming you didn't mean "cap" but are referring to the little domed hood that came with the SL II / comes with the SL IIn. The SL did not come with that or any other hood, unfortunately. If you found one somewhere it would fit the SL, however. It's not too prone to flare though; I never missed having a hood.

If you did mean cap, it comes with a machined aluminum screw on cap see here next to the 180/4 which is awesome-looking but 100% useless for anything except collecting. If you have a
...Show more

Thanks Lee - you answered my question exactly. I used to own the SL-II and it had the domed lens shade (like my 45/2.8AI-P does) and wondered is the SL version did too.

- J

Apr 21, 2016 at 09:45 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.