Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Canon 70-300L w/ Tripod Ring, pouch, hood, box and Kirk LP-2 Lens ...

gatorine
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 70-300L w/ Tripod Ring, pouch, hood, box and Kirk LP-2 Lens Plate $900

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 70-300L IS lens w/ tripod ring, pouch, hood, box, and Kirk LP-2 lens plate

Sold

Price: $900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail w/in the US, other methods as necessary elsewhere

For sale is my Canon 70-300L IS lens. This is a great travel lens when paired with a Canon 7D Mk II. I'm selling this to fund my continuing conversion to the dark (Sony) side.

I have BOTH the original ET-73B hood AND a screw on aftermarket lens hood and a generic tripod ring. Both hoods work great, but the generic hood does NOT mount to the bayonet. To sweeten the deal I'm including a Kirk LP-2 lens plate that works nicely with the tripod ring.

There are some signs of wear on the lens (mostly next to where the tripod ring mounts). Glass is mint. Tripod ring shows signs of use. The lens plate has seen it's share of use. Please see the photos for more details.

My price is $900. Firm. This includes PayPal fees and USPS Priority Mail shipping. No PayPal gift.

Group photo

Fully extended side 1

Fully extended side 2

I hate shooting glass...

Kirk plate and tripod ring front to back

Edited on Apr 16, 2016 at 08:55 AM · View previous versions

Apr 13, 2016 at 06:40 PM
gatorine
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 70-300L w/ Tripod Ring, pouch, hood, box and Kirk LP-2 Lens Plate $900

More photos

Bottom of lens plate and tripod ring

Rear element

Front element. I swear I dusted that off with a lens pen right before taking this photo.

Apr 13, 2016 at 06:42 PM
gatorine
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 70-300L w/ Tripod Ring, pouch, hood, box and Kirk LP-2 Lens Plate $900

Found the box.
Opened the box, found the original hood (couple of scuffs on it).
Also in the box was the soft pouch (unopened)

Apr 16, 2016 at 08:52 AM
shaun3000

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon 70-300L w/ Tripod Ring, pouch, hood, box and Kirk LP-2 Lens Plate $900

PM'd

Apr 18, 2016 at 07:21 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.