Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: PRICE DROP - Like new Think Tank Airport Essentials Backpack - $150

raz22
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: PRICE DROP - Like new Think Tank Airport Essentials Backpack - $150

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Like new Think Tank Airport Essentials Backpack

Sold

Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free shipping to the lower 48 states

I currently have a perfect condition Airport Essentials Backpack that I've taken out of the office on two flights, but other than that it's my stay-at-home bag for keeping gear protected on a shelf. It's in like-new condition. Little to no signs of wear at all. Great bag that easily fits in overheads or under the seat in front of you, as advertised.

I'm selling it because I have a new Phantom 4 and I'm upgrading to the Think Tank Airport Helipak to accommodate that.

I'll cover shipping and PP fees on the Essentials.

This Backpack comes from a smoke-free home and will be packed and shipped quickly.

Please PM me if you have any questions or offers. Thanks!

Edited on Apr 21, 2016 at 11:33 AM · View previous versions

Apr 12, 2016 at 12:59 PM
raz22
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: PRICE DROP - Like new Think Tank Airport Essentials Backpack - $150

Additional photos (don't mind the gear, this ad is for the bag only) . Includes rain cover, additional separators and the straps to attach a tripod to the side of the bag.

Apr 12, 2016 at 08:03 PM
maf27
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: PRICE DROP - Like new Think Tank Airport Essentials Backpack - $150

Payment sent

Apr 23, 2016 at 04:50 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.