Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: Full Spectrum Canon 5D Mark II

jcham21

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Full Spectrum Canon 5D Mark II

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Full Spectrum Canon 5D Mark II

Withdrawn

Price: $775.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: 775 PayPaled and shipped USPS Priority Mail

I am looking to sale my full spectrum modified Canon 5D Mark II body to fund the purchase of a boat. I am the second owner of this camera, purchased here a little more than a year ago with 47k clicks. I have added 3k more putting it at 50k clicks currently. The modification was done by myself last year, removing the internal stock UV/IR blocker filter and leaving in the anti-alias/sensor cleaner filter. I estimate I have modified over 50 cameras in the last decade, mostly for the astronomy community. I mainly used this camera for astrophotography but the camera can also be used in the infrared with external filters. Astrophotos taken with this camera can be viewed at my personal website, link in my profile.

I have verified auto-focus and infinite focus with my Canon 50mm F/1.8 and Canon 200 mm F/2.8. Auto-focus can be calibrated for your specific lens with the AF micro-adjustment feature on the 5D. I have found that the previous two lenses work well with +12. Being a casual photographer, I was happy with my terrestrial pictures using a custom white balance. Better color balance can be obtained using an external UV/IR blocker filter over the lens.

Here is what is included in the sale.

- Full spectrum Canon 5d Mark II body and cap
- Two canon batteries, one aftermarket battery, and one canon battery charger
- 2 GB Sandisk Ultra II memory card
- Rear LCD panel protector
- Software, Field guide, neck strap, manuals

Please let me know if you have any questions.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Astronomik EOS XL clip-filter (L-filter, UV-IR-Block)

Withdrawn

Price: $75.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: 775 PayPaled and shipped USPS Priority Mail

Astronomik EOS XL clip-filter (L-filter, UV-IR-Block) for astro imaging with refractive telescopes and camera lenses. This filter does not allow operation of the view finder when installed, live view has to be used for focusing.

Apr 10, 2016 at 11:12 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.