Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Panasonic Lumix GX8 (very low shutter count) & Lumix 12-35 OIS...

swblackwood
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Panasonic Lumix GX8 (very low shutter count) & Lumix 12-35 OIS f2.8 $Lowered$

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Lumix Gx8

Sold

Price: $650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS priority mail to CONUS only. PayPal goods must be used.

I have decided my foray into micro four thirds is over and I am selling the last two pieces. First the GX8. In excellent condition, it has the latest firmware (Feb. 4, I think) and works exactly as advertised. Its 4K video recording does not seem prone to the heat issue, although, to be fair, it uses a fairly low Mbps method. Still looks nice though.

Shutter count is 575.

A couple things to be aware of: the external mice requires a 2.5 jack rather than the usual 3.5, so you will need an adapter. The one I had broke (my fault) or I would have packed it.

Also, to record 4K, you will need a U3 SDXC card. (I am keeping the one I have.)

Finally, there is not the plethora of video options that are available on the GH4. Just so you know.

Package comes with box and accessories PLUS a second Genuine Panasonic battery.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Lumix 12-35 f2.8

Sold

Price: $500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS priority mail to CONUS only. PayPal goods must be used.

A real warhorse lens with a 24-70 equivalent reach, this is ideal for video applications and stills. Nice OIS pairs beautifully with the 5-axis IBIS of the GX8. (IBIS is limited with video recording in the GX8 so the Lens OIS is a godsend and the focusing is almost inaudible.)

Comes with box and soft case.

© swblackwood 2016

© swblackwood 2016

© swblackwood 2016

Apr 09, 2016 at 07:39 PM
praveenp

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Panasonic Lumix GX8 (very low shutter count) & Lumix 12-35 OIS f2.8 $Lowered$

tag

Apr 12, 2016 at 02:38 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.