Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: D800E Immaculate with low miles and two OEM batteries

Daniel Moore
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: D800E Immaculate with low miles and two OEM batteries

D800E like new in box

Sold

Price: $1,550.00
Payment method: BOA transfer/Amazon Payments/Check/Postal Money Order
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail included, with insurance and signature confirmation

Picked up a D810 recently and now have one too many D800E's. This one was my backup and it lived on my DIY film scanner. It's never even been out of the house. Looks virtually new and functions perfectly. Stock screen protector in place at all times. Shutter count around 6500. I'll update that number with the actual number shortly. Box and all accessories/manuals included. One thing many folks don't talk about is the cleanliness of the sensor. Since this camera has been pointing face down nearly it's whole life with a single lens attached it's remarkably clean and has yet to require a cleaning.

It was purchased new from B&H and I'm the original owner. There were issues with focus on some of these cameras and this one had to be sent in for adjustment and came back perfect. I've tested it with various lenses and never even felt the need to fine tune the focusing.

One battery shows a rating of 1 and the other a 0, so plenty of life left in them.

Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping, signature required. CONUS only. It's ready to go and I will do my best to ship the camera the same day payment clears. I cannot take paypal. BOA transfer is preferred. Personal check is okay if you don't mind the wait while it clears. Postal Money Order works as well. Amazon payments works too if you add the 2.9% fee to the cost.

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions I haven’t already answered.

If you're curious, this is where this D800E lived:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/35334802@N04/15723899651/in/dateposted-public/

Apr 08, 2016 at 12:41 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.