Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, with Accessories

kwilliam8
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, with Accessories

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, with Accessories

Sold

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping to Continental United States only

I have a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced drone, with many accessories, for sale. The drone has been flown about ten times. Everything in this setup is in excellent condition, and I am the original owner of all these items. Everything that came with the Phantom 3 Advanced will be included in the sale, including the original box and a copy of the receipt. Included in this sale are the following additional accessories:
1. DJI Manfrotto carry case/backpack, which nicely holds everything in this sale.
2. Two micro-SD memory cards – one 64GB Sandisk, and one 16GB Lexar.
3. Two extra DJI Self-Tightening Propeller Set for Phantom 3.
4. Two extra DJI Intelligent Flight Batteries for Phantom 3.
5. An extra DJI 100W Battery Charger for Phantom 3.
6. An extra DJI Vibration Dampers for Phantom 3.
7. DJI Remote Controller Shoulder Back Strap.
8. Carbon Fiber Camera Guard for Phantom 3.
9. Two flexible Lens Caps.
I am not interested in selling any of these items separately. Finally, I have a little over one year left on a Square Trade “Accidental Damage from Handling” warranty protection plan (purchased from B&H Photo Video). This warranty is transferrable, and will cover the cost of replacement should anything happen to the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced drone. I will be happy to transfer this warranty to the buyer. If purchased new today, the total cost of all these items would be about $1650 (including prorating of the warranty protection plan).

https://kwilliam8.smugmug.com/photos/i-t2gQ7Pw/0/XL/i-t2gQ7Pw-XL.jpg

My selling price is $1100. Selling to US buyers only, with regular PayPal payment, and shipping to verified PayPal address only. I will cover PayPal fees, UPS ground shipping costs, and shipping insurance. PM me, if you are interested. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Keith W.

Edited on Apr 12, 2016 at 10:37 AM · View previous versions

Apr 04, 2016 at 02:44 PM
kwang0429
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, with Accessories

you can get all those brand new for about the price you are selling, after Phantom 4 came out, Phantom 3 advance brand new dropped to $799.

Apr 06, 2016 at 11:15 PM
kwilliam8
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, with Accessories

Not completely true. The Phantom 3 advanced did drop. But the accessories cost about the same as when I purchased them. Like I said above, I priced everything right before I posted this ad. I got new prices from B&H Photo Video and DJI. The price to buy all this new came out to around $1650 (including prorating of the protection plan). Please feel free to check for yourself.
Keith W.

Apr 06, 2016 at 11:34 PM
rosman21
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, with Accessories

Looks like a great price to me. Good luck with sale

Apr 07, 2016 at 11:10 PM
kwilliam8
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, with Accessories

Price lowered.
Keith W.

Edited on Apr 11, 2016 at 10:41 PM · View previous versions

Apr 10, 2016 at 10:23 PM
kwilliam8
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, with Accessories

This is probably a long shot, but I might be willing to trade this for the Sigma 35mm f1.4 Art lens (Nikon mount), plus some cash. The lens would need to be in great condition, and come from a well established member of the Fred Miranda buy/sell boards.
Keith W.

Apr 11, 2016 at 03:42 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.