Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FS: Nikon 100mm E, 6D, Flocked Metabones III, Hawk's Leica to E Adapter,

billsnature
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon 100mm E, 6D, Flocked Metabones III, Hawk's Leica to E Adapter,

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 6D body

Sold

Price: $875.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS priority or UPS ground paid by me

Canon 6D body in box with manuals, cables, charger and battery. I am missing the strap. About 9,000 to 10,000 clicks. Camera is very clean except for a few scuffs on the bottom from the use of a RRS lens plate instead of a body plate. There are detailed pictures below of scuffs worst on back light on front. I now have the appropriate RRS body plate which covers scuffs that can be added for $25 (included at $875)

I bought this and a Sony A7s to pick the best camera for night Photography. While this camera is better, the Sony lenses are better suited to job, so this camera has to so.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Metabones III (MB III) 3 EOS to Sony E or FE flocked adapter MBIII MB3

Sold

Price: $175.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Metabones III EOS to Sony E or FE flocked adapter. It is better than new as I flocked this one where the original comes as shiny plastic inside. Flocking makes a big difference! This one has been carefully flocked using templates to fit flock to interior surfaces.

Selling because I got a version 4. Comes with box and rear cap but no front cap (Canon body cap)

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Hawk's Leica M to Sony FE or E mount with macro focus helicoid

Sold

Price: $125.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Hawks is very similar to the much more expensive Voigtlander close focus adapter but is actually better as it has internal baffles and this version has baffles designed for full frame sensor A7 A7s A7R and mark II versions . Sells new for $179.95 I used once with a CV 21mm f1.8
Here is link:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1113921-REG/hawks_hkslm2semhv5_leica_m_lens_for.html
Really as new

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 100mm f2.8 E series lens and Nikon to Sony E or FE adapter that has been flocked inside

Available

Price: $100.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Lens and glass are in fantastic shape. This is the more valuable "metal ring" version as you can see in picture. The only thing that keeps me from calling 10 is the age and the squeak. The focus is smooth and if you focus at normal speeds it is completely silent. If you turn it fast it makes a slight squeak sound.
Offers most of the sharpness of C/Y short tele's but not the pop. Great lens at this price

Lens includes a Nikon to Sony E (FE) adapter and I have flocked the interior surface

Last chance

Worst scuffs on back

Minoe scuff on front

Edited on May 07, 2016 at 01:42 PM · View previous versions

Apr 03, 2016 at 10:41 PM
billsnature
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Nikon 100mm E, 6D, Flocked Metabones III, Hawk's Leica to E Adapter,

Last image of Nikon 100mm E series

Apr 03, 2016 at 10:41 PM
Kristobal Gudenschwager

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Nikon 100mm E, 6D, Flocked Metabones III, Hawk's Leica to E Adapter,

I'll take the camera

Apr 03, 2016 at 10:57 PM
billsnature
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Nikon 100mm E, 6D, Flocked Metabones III, Hawk's Leica to E Adapter,

6D is Sold- to Nathan

Edited on Apr 04, 2016 at 07:52 AM · View previous versions

Apr 03, 2016 at 10:59 PM
Kristobal Gudenschwager

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: Nikon 100mm E, 6D, Flocked Metabones III, Hawk's Leica to E Adapter,

let me know if you do not sell it. thanks

Apr 04, 2016 at 06:08 AM
chupacabra31
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · FS: Nikon 100mm E, 6D, Flocked Metabones III, Hawk's Leica to E Adapter,

Bought canon 6d from Bill.

Apr 04, 2016 at 08:29 AM
ytxchen

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · FS: Nikon 100mm E, 6D, Flocked Metabones III, Hawk's Leica to E Adapter,

PMed for the hawks adapter

Apr 04, 2016 at 12:01 PM
billsnature
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · FS: Nikon 100mm E, 6D, Flocked Metabones III, Hawk's Leica to E Adapter,

All PM's answered.

Hawk's adapter sold to Yutong
6D is sold

Apr 04, 2016 at 02:29 PM
gardenstatemen

p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · FS: Nikon 100mm E, 6D, Flocked Metabones III, Hawk's Leica to E Adapter,

PM'd on the Metabones

May 03, 2016 at 10:06 AM
billsnature
• • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · FS: Nikon 100mm E, 6D, Flocked Metabones III, Hawk's Leica to E Adapter,

All PM's replied and Metabones III and Nikon 100mm still available

Bill

May 04, 2016 at 06:36 AM
billsnature
• • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · FS: Nikon 100mm E, 6D, Flocked Metabones III, Hawk's Leica to E Adapter,

Metabones is sold

Last chance at a nice Nikon 100mm with FE adapter before it is off to ebay, KEH or the like

May 06, 2016 at 09:38 AM
JonProphet
• •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · FS: Nikon 100mm E, 6D, Flocked Metabones III, Hawk's Leica to E Adapter,

Tagged for Feedback.

May 09, 2016 at 08:10 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.