New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Rochelle Condo PhotoShoot Guam

jberry
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Rochelle Condo PhotoShoot Guam

It was Rochelle's last photoshoot with us before relocating from Guam to SanFrancisco, she wanted a house shoot fashion theme, with the limited amount of time we had , since I'm a natural light shooter, we were able to get in 3 different styles of wardrobe. I did have to use a strobe wide open on the lens at F/1.5 , so some pics was strobe and some not. All the pics below was shot with a Leica M9-P and a CV 50 1.5 lens wide open. I also used the opportunity to compare the CV Nokton 50 1.5 to the Zeiss 50 1.5, as you can see in the video below, enjoy!

Apr 03, 2016 at 10:31 PM
jberry
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Rochelle Condo PhotoShoot Guam

6th Photo

Apr 03, 2016 at 10:32 PM
Squirrely Eyed
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Rochelle Condo PhotoShoot Guam

Don't have much to offer since it's not my style of interest. I see very awkward lighting in #2, especially evident in her face, perhaps you uploaded an intermediate version from editing rather than a final version?

Apr 04, 2016 at 09:53 PM
jberry
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Rochelle Condo PhotoShoot Guam

Squirrely Eyed wrote:
Don't have much to offer since it's not my style of interest. I see very awkward lighting in #2, especially evident in her face, perhaps you uploaded an intermediate version from editing rather than a final version?

I believe thats the final version, need to double check, but thanks for the comment, the lighting was intentional

Apr 04, 2016 at 11:17 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.