Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Infrared converted Canon 5d Mark II 5d2 IR - updated- price reduced

Jimi3
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Infrared converted Canon 5d Mark II 5d2 IR - updated- price reduced

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   IR 5d Mark II

Price: $975.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

Selling my well cared for Infrared 5d Mark II, converted by LifePixel to standard infrared 720nm. 25,000 actuations and in perfect working order. Does show some signs of use – there is a light scratch visible on the rear lcd (not visible when the camera is on), and a small ding on the side of the prism housing – see photos.

Will come with original box, instructions, strap, battery/charger, spare Opteka battery and charger, and also 4 16 and 8 gb CF cards in a wallet. I've switched over to Sony, so I have no further use for the cards.

Pm with any questions!

Edited on May 22, 2016 at 02:52 PM · View previous versions

Mar 29, 2016 at 08:55 PM
Jimi3
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Infrared converted Canon 5d Mark II 5d2 IR - updated- price reduced

Here are a couple of images I've shot with this camera. *Ive added a couple of quick backyard photos just to show that you can indeed get pronounced IR effect with this camera and conversion - I realized that the first two I posted don't show this as well. *

Edited on May 22, 2016 at 02:54 PM · View previous versions

Mar 29, 2016 at 08:59 PM
Matt Ward
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Infrared converted Canon 5d Mark II 5d2 IR - updated- price reduced

Kinda jealous... My lifepixel camera is only a T2i. Would not do it to my used and abused 5Dii!

May 14, 2016 at 04:02 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.