Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Sony RX100 & Polaroid RX100 Underwater Housing

roddypittman

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony RX100 & Polaroid RX100 Underwater Housing

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony RX100 & Polaroid RX100 Underwater Housing

Sold

Price: $280.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: $280 shipping included. Paypal gift or add 3%.

Purchased the RX100 new a little over a year ago & picked up the underwater housing from B&H for use on a recent Caribbean cruise. In February, I bought an RX100II here on FM but needed to hang onto the I until after the cruise because the II was slightly too large for the underwater housing & so decided to wait & sell the pair after the cruise.

RX100: Camera shows some signs of use but functions perfectly. The glass is in excellent condition. A few worn edges & a couple of nicks on the left edge of LCD (caused by my watchband) and some slight scratches on the LCD display (which I have enhanced with Lightroom for easy visibility but are less noticeable to the naked eye & do not effect the display when lit).
Includes: RX100, Sony battery, & charger.

Underwater housing: Works very well. Not a drop of water on the inside after a couple of sessions in the water, also able to use the flash & zoom. Looks to be the same as the Meikon housing I have seen online (water sealant tube is labeled “Meikon”). Will probably replace with a similar housing for my RX100II because I think it would be useful for rainy day shooting even if I don’t do much snorkeling in the future.

Includes: RX100 underwater housing, straps, extra O-ring & water sealant.

Edited on Apr 17, 2016 at 05:57 PM · View previous versions

Mar 29, 2016 at 03:00 PM
roddypittman

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony RX100 & Polaroid RX100 Underwater Housing

More pics:

Mar 29, 2016 at 03:02 PM
roddypittman

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sony RX100 & Polaroid RX100 Underwater Housing

I thought I’d include a few samples taken with the combo- cloudy day and stormy seas in St . Maarten so not ideal for underwater photography. Kept it in housing all day because of the rain & and the splashing from the high-speed raft & so all of these pics were shot using the RX100 in the underwater housing.

Mar 29, 2016 at 03:05 PM
turbodude
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Sony RX100 & Polaroid RX100 Underwater Housing

I have the rx100m2 and similar water housing, just wanted to add they are both amazing for getting images underwater with perfect seal, I did a 60ft dive with one and had no issues at all.

Mar 30, 2016 at 10:01 AM
roddypittman

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Sony RX100 & Polaroid RX100 Underwater Housing

Inexperienced in the water & made the mistake of using a new snorkel/mask/fins set on this trip & so I spent way too much time drinking salt water, unsteaming the mask & trying to keep my fins from falling off. Should have practiced with the snorkeling gear before & I would have been able to focus more on photography during the limited time I was in the water. Definitely see the potential for great images in more expert hands though.

Mar 30, 2016 at 10:33 AM
VaNG-eLiS
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Sony RX100 & Polaroid RX100 Underwater Housing

Great combo and price! I have had that same combo and can highly recommend.

Mar 30, 2016 at 10:45 AM
czech09
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Sony RX100 & Polaroid RX100 Underwater Housing

Looks like a sick combo. I'd get this if I did more diving.

Mar 30, 2016 at 02:47 PM
wsalopek
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Sony RX100 & Polaroid RX100 Underwater Housing

Tag for feedback.

Apr 22, 2016 at 09:49 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.