Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: PRICE DROP...AGAIN!! 2 Head Elinchrom Studio Kit for Sale

Dpatrickphoto

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: PRICE DROP...AGAIN!! 2 Head Elinchrom Studio Kit for Sale

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Elinchrom Ranger RX-AS 1100 with 2 S heads and accesories

Withdrawn

Price: $2,400.00
Payment method: I use Square. I'll email you an invoice 60% plus shipping cost, pay via credit/debit then I'll ship send you the tracking number, then you pay the remaining 40%
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: I'll ship anywhere buyer pays shipping cost

So I started at $3k for the whole kit, I'm willing to go to $2400 now. This is a steal! I know I'm not an established member, but I assure you I'm as professional as they come. PM me and I'd be happy to chat over the phone.
Hello!

Cleaning out the closet and selling this complete kit.

1 Elinchrom Ranger RX-AS 1100 pack

2 "S" Heads

2 dome bulb covers one clear one frosted

1 head extension cable

1 pocket wizard ST4

3 reflectors, one wide angle, on 7in and one 8in with gel holder

Comes with sync cable and power cord.

4 grids , 30,20,12,8 degree a couple of the grids have a few small dings from travel but nothing that effects performance.

I have flown with this kit about 4 times with no issues, batteries are sealed gel. I have used the kits maybe 15 times in the last 3 or 4 years since I bought it. I just don't use it enough to warrant keeping it. I dropped everything in a B & H cart and it totals around $4400 before tax and shipping. priced to sell and treated and used professionally. Buyer pays for shipping, will ship anywhere. Contact with any questions!

Edited on Apr 07, 2016 at 01:05 AM · View previous versions

Mar 28, 2016 at 12:39 PM
longinus

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: PRICE DROP...AGAIN!! 2 Head Elinchrom Studio Kit for Sale

Would you be willing to part out this kit?

Mar 28, 2016 at 09:38 PM
longinus

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: PRICE DROP...AGAIN!! 2 Head Elinchrom Studio Kit for Sale

Sent PM

Apr 06, 2016 at 12:02 AM
MichGoBlue
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Withdrawn: PRICE DROP...AGAIN!! 2 Head Elinchrom Studio Kit for Sale

PM sent

Apr 07, 2016 at 10:44 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.