Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Canon Extender EF 2X III

estesfolk

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon Extender EF 2X III

Canon Extender EF 2X III

Sold

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Price includes shipping and insurance costs. Signature required on delivery. Ship only to continental US.

I bought this new, and have barely used it. It is honestly difficult for me to distinguish it from a brand new one. I did not keep the original box, but it comes with the original soft pouch.

Mar 26, 2016 at 06:18 PM
surfcitynj

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon Extender EF 2X III

Interested. No box or original paper work?

Mar 28, 2016 at 01:17 PM
estesfolk

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon Extender EF 2X III

I don't have the box any more. Back then, I didn't save boxes, and I've only recently started to do that. But I do have the original receipt from B&H, the Canon Limited Warranty Card, and the original "User Manual". All they give you for a user manual is a large folded piece of paper measuring about 15" x 18". I believe that's all that came with it.

I'll include all that with the package. I can scan the receipt and send it to you now if you'd like. The "User Manual" is too large to scan, but I can take a picture of it with my iPhone and send that to you as well. If you'd like me to send them, I'd need your email address. I'm new to Fred Miranda, so if there's a way to include an attachment to one of these replies, I'd be happy to do that. Let me know if you'd like me to send them.

Mar 28, 2016 at 01:51 PM
surfcitynj

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon Extender EF 2X III

Thats sufficient for me. I'll take it. Just PM Paypal and all that. Thanks.

Mar 28, 2016 at 04:05 PM
estesfolk

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Canon Extender EF 2X III

Also, I'll need your email address so I can send the Paypal payment request to you. Thanks.

Rob

Mar 28, 2016 at 04:14 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.