Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Canon EOS 6D DSLR + 24-70 f/2.8L lens + Misc. Gear

mizzoudrew

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon EOS 6D DSLR + 24-70 f/2.8L lens + Misc. Gear

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 6D Kit - All Items Described Below (Body, 2 lenses, L-plate, backpack, remote & timelapse release)

Sold

Price: $1,950.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail (Insured): $30; Free Local Pickup (Northern VA)

I'm offering a used Canon EOS 6D 20.2MP DSLR camera in excellent condition, along with several lenses and other assorted Canon gear. While I am willing to sell items individually, I would prefer to sell everything to the same buyer (and will offer a $100 discount if everything is bought together). Here is a listing of the items and prices of each item:

Full Gallery of Item Pics: http://www.andrewrhodesphoto.com/Clients/Canon-6D-Kit/n-xFNCB9/

Canon EOS 6D 20.2MP DSLR - My Price: $950 - Price New: $1,400 - I have been the original owner of this camera since purchased new 2 years ago. I have had it professionally cleaned once by Canon and have otherwise taken excellent care of it. The RRS L-plate shown in the photos has now been sold. Comes with the original box, 2 batteries, Canon battery charger, user manual, strap, and all other original accessories that came with it. I'm also including the Canon RC-6 remote ($20 value) and the RS-80N3 cable release ($40 value). Camera has 21,623 shutter clicks (i.e. 21% of expected life).

Canon 24-70 F/2.8 L lens - My Price: $900 - Price New: $1,600 - I also purchased this lens new 3 years ago and it has been a phenomenal piece of glass from day 1. The lens it in absolutely perfect condition with no visible wear. Comes with a lens hood (which does show normal wear), lens cap, and high-end B+H UV filter. This is one of the best and most popular L lenses that Canon ever made... this is a fantastic price for a lens that usually sells used for around $1,000.

Canon 50mm F/1.8 lens - My Price: $80 - Price New: $120 - Also an original owner, this lens is an incredible value for those instances where you need a super-fast prime lens with tack sharp quality. As a landscape photographer, I rarely shoot portraits so this lens was used only a handful of times since I purchased it. Comes with the original box.

Canon TC-80N3 Remote Timer Cable Release - My Price: $80 - Price new: $130 - This fantastic accessory is used to create time lapses and works wonders for astrophotography sequences. Comes in the original box with the instruction manual. Minimally used since purchasing new.

Case Logic SLRC-206 Backpack - My Price: $40 - Price New: $75 - This is a fantastic SLR and laptop backpack made by Case Logic, with room for a DSLR in a extremely accessible flexible holster configuration, along with movable dividers that create space for 4-5 lenses. Side pouches and outside pouches leave tons of room for memory cards, batteries, cable releases, and other accessories. This easily fits all of the items above plus a long telephoto lens. Pack has been well cared for and is in excellent condition.

Entire Kit except the 50mm prime

With 24-70 lens attached

Mar 20, 2016 at 01:13 PM
nscclukas

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon EOS 6D DSLR + 24-70 f/2.8L lens + Misc. Gear

PM'd on Backpack

Mar 22, 2016 at 08:33 PM

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon EOS 6D DSLR + 24-70 f/2.8L lens + Misc. Gear

Just received the L Plate. Great transaction, Thank you much! *tagged for feedback

Mar 24, 2016 at 11:42 AM
Jonathanguerrero0322

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon EOS 6D DSLR + 24-70 f/2.8L lens + Misc. Gear

Sent PM

Apr 06, 2016 at 05:22 PM
maulon

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Canon EOS 6D DSLR + 24-70 f/2.8L lens + Misc. Gear

PM Sent

Apr 12, 2016 at 02:10 PM
bonnyrcl
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Canon EOS 6D DSLR + 24-70 f/2.8L lens + Misc. Gear

Sent PM..pls reply

Apr 13, 2016 at 01:51 AM
shutterspeed60

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Canon EOS 6D DSLR + 24-70 f/2.8L lens + Misc. Gear

I'm interested in the 6D body. Is it still for sale?

Apr 22, 2016 at 07:45 PM
Munky
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Canon EOS 6D DSLR + 24-70 f/2.8L lens + Misc. Gear

PM for EVERYTHING

Apr 22, 2016 at 08:22 PM
nscclukas

p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: Canon EOS 6D DSLR + 24-70 f/2.8L lens + Misc. Gear

Just FYI I'm not sure if this listing is active? I PM'D the seller a month ago, received one reply with info, PM'D back to purchase the backpack & have never heard back?

Apr 22, 2016 at 09:56 PM
LouderThnLight

p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sold: Canon EOS 6D DSLR + 24-70 f/2.8L lens + Misc. Gear

I am also interested in the 6D...

May 27, 2016 at 08:50 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.