Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Nikon 24-70mm PRICE DROP/ f2.8 G ED - canada usa 9+ (no vr)

Dj R
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 24-70mm PRICE DROP/ f2.8 G ED - canada usa 9+ (no vr)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 24-70 2.8 (no vr) G ED

Sold

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: usps

Lens is a 9+

This icon of a lens works perfectly. Zoom and focus rings rotate consistently and smoothly.
Save almost a grand and skip the VR, too heavy, and this thing is probably sharper.

Purchased originally on March 19, 2015 from Henry's in Canada by another member here. Dan Bellyk who upgraded to the VR lens.
It's tracked in my feedback.
He owned it around 6 months, and so did I.
Neither of us used it much. I have a bag of primes.
I had the 35 Art and 85 1.4G while owning this lens, so I seriously only used it twice.
Amazingly sharp. Excellent color/contrast/AF qualities. I am just addicted to primes.
I just added the 58G and so this must go!

both owners = non smokers

it comes with the original box, all packaging, caps, hood, case, warranty papers, receipt.

Price is net to me, includes shipping via USPS.
When comparing this deal to another, take into consideration that this lens is exactly one year old and was not used very much at all.
Most that own this lens are off shooting several events daily/weekly.
I used it twice, and you'll see when you take it into your hands, it's a 9+ for a reason.

Pricing is US dollars.
I will package it up expertly.

This lens is a Nikon Canada lens. It didn't bother me at all to buy a Canada lens, here in the USA.
It works like new.
I will send it to anyone in USA or CA

I can ship same business day, with payment received before 3pm est.

If you have any question or want any more images, PM me your mobile number and I'll text you back.

Mar 20, 2016 at 11:04 AM
ausimo

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 24-70mm PRICE DROP/ f2.8 G ED - canada usa 9+ (no vr)

payment sent

Mar 24, 2016 at 10:35 PM
Dj R
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon 24-70mm PRICE DROP/ f2.8 G ED - canada usa 9+ (no vr)

ausimo wrote:
payment sent

Received thank you

Mar 24, 2016 at 10:44 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.