Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Voigtlander 35mm f/1.7 LTM/M39, Voigtlander 75mm f/2.5 LTM/M39

jcomer82
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Voigtlander 35mm f/1.7 LTM/M39, Voigtlander 75mm f/2.5 LTM/M39

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Voigtlander 35mm f/1.7 ASPH LTM/M39

Sold

Price: $310.00
Payment method: Google Wallet, Square Cash or other
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS

Selling a Voigtlander 35mm f/1.7 ASPH lens in LTM/M39 mount (Leica Thread Mount). Color is black. Includes hood and front slip on cap. No box or anything else included. Lens is in fantastic shape, with little signs of usage. A few marks on the lens hood.

Price includes shipping and such.

I no longer use PayPal, due to a number of problems with them over the years. I've sold a lot on FM, so feel free to check out my feedback/profile. I'm on Google Wallet and Square Cash, both of which are super easy to use. I can also accept a Facebook transfer/payment. Feel free to shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Thanks for looking!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Voigtlander 75mm f/2.5 Color-Heliar

Sold

Price: $300.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

Selling a Voigtlander 75mm f/2.5 lens in LTM/M39 mount (Leica Thread Mount). Color is black. Includes hood and front slip on cap. No box or anything else. Lens is in great shape with minimal signs of usage. There are a few areas of brassing on the focus ring, and a few marks on the lens cap.

I no longer use PayPal, due to a number of problems with them over the years. I've sold a lot on FM, so feel free to check out my feedback/profile. I'm on Google Wallet and Square Cash, both of which are super easy to use. I can also accept a Facebook transfer/payment. Feel free to shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Thanks for looking!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 5D I (classic)

Withdrawn

Price: $310.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Selling a Canon 5D I (classic). Includes charger and 3 batteries, only. Nothing else. Not sure of the shutter count. I bought it used from B&H about a year ago, but have used it very little since. Camera is in overall good shape, with minimal wear. No major scratches. No brassing or paint loss.

Thanks for looking!

Mar 19, 2016 at 02:42 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.