Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Sigma 120-300 F2.8 OS Sport Nikon Mount - 2 Year Warranty

mabryms
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sigma 120-300 F2.8 OS Sport Nikon Mount - 2 Year Warranty

Sigma 120-300 F2.8 OS Sport Nikon Mount - 2 Year Warranty

Sold

Price: $2,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

Sigma Sport 120-300 F2.8 OS Sport Nikon Mount with Box, Paperwork, front/ rear caps, lens hood and Nylon Case. I purchased from Lensauthority 11/23/2015 and purchased a fully transferable 2 year warranty with the lens. I have included pictures of the receipt and warranty.

The lens functions flawlessly. I used it with a D4 to shoot my kids hockey. The lens is good cosmetic condition but does have scrapes on the hood mount and some signs of wear on the rear mount. I have ensured all of the above imperfections are visible in the pictures.

I am selling this lens a few other pieces of Nikon gear to fund a switch to Sony. I'm doing some traveling soon and wanted something smaller to travel with.

Price includes pp fees and USPS ground shipping to CONUS.

Mar 18, 2016 at 08:48 PM
mabryms
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sigma 120-300 F2.8 OS Sport Nikon Mount - 2 Year Warranty

More pics.

Mar 18, 2016 at 09:02 PM
MichGoBlue
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sigma 120-300 F2.8 OS Sport Nikon Mount - 2 Year Warranty

PM Sent

Mar 18, 2016 at 09:11 PM
MichGoBlue
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Sigma 120-300 F2.8 OS Sport Nikon Mount - 2 Year Warranty

Really thinking hard on it

Alright - done waffling - payment sent!

Mar 18, 2016 at 11:01 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.