Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FS: PRICE DROPPED! Hasselblad H3D II-39, 80mm HC f2.8, 120mm HC f/4 macr...

DavidBickley

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: PRICE DROPPED! Hasselblad H3D II-39, 80mm HC f2.8, 120mm HC f/4 macro, ONA backpack, and more...

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   The whole kit (Hasselblad H3D-39, 80mm HC f2.8, 120mm HC f/4 macro, ONA backpack, and accessories)

Available

Price: $4,500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear
Shipping instructions: Will Ship Via Fedex. Buyer will pay shipping + Insurance.

First time listing on here, please let me know if I need to clear anything up!

-----

Looking to offload my Hasselblad rig rather than let it collect more dust. I bought the Hassy several years ago for product work, but never really did enough of that to justify keeping it. Not in a hurry to sell it, but I also don't want it anymore either. So, here we are! I do think the price is fair, and I would like to sell it as a whole. But, I'm willing to listen to realistic offers.

A Little Background -

The body and 80mm were purchased for the studio several years ago from another photographer on Luminous Landscape. Literally every cosmetic imperfection was from that owner. After purchase I discovered that it did have some issues the previous owner neglected to mention, so it went to Hasselblad's service dept with instructions to fix any problems they encountered. They did, and did a great job.

There hasn't been a single issue since that repair, and every frame of the shutter actuation numbers that follow have been mine (Hasselblad apparently resets these after extensive service and shutter replacements).

The 120mm f/4 macro was purchased from KEH used and in pristine condition, also with a replaced shutter.

Original boxes are included.

Operational Condition - 9/10

Everything works just like a brand new Hasselblad. Both lenses were fully serviced and given a new Leaf shutter.

Body Shutter Count - 16097
80mm Shutter Count - 8011
120mm Shutter Count - 5506

Cosmetic Condition - 4/10

Let's be real here. The guy before me didn't respect his gear. I don't know what he did, or how any of it happened. What I do know is that Hasselblad was paid to bring it back to their standard mechanically, and they did. For what it's worth, the camera doesn't look like it has ever been dropped, but the previous owner certainly wasn't gentle. Still, past it's unfortunate exterior is a camera with a perfect sensor that has served me well.

What you get:

* H3D-39 (36x49mm 39mp sensor 16bit CCD sensor)
* HVD 90x Viewfinder
* HC 80mm f/2.8 w/hood and uv filter
* HC 120mm f/4.0 macro w/hood
* 2 Extra Batteries (not pictured but identical to the one pictured)
* Battery Charger (not pictured)
* All caps & cables (not pictured)
* Hand Strap (not pictured)
* Really Right Stuff L-Plate (not pictured)
* 8gb CF Card (not pictured)
* Camps Bay backpack from ONAbags.com

You can visit my site @ www.davidbickley.com to see the some of the images taken with this setup.
Or this youtube video where I'm using this exact camera.

Edited on Jun 13, 2016 at 09:45 AM · View previous versions

Mar 15, 2016 at 11:57 AM
DavidBickley

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: PRICE DROPPED! Hasselblad H3D II-39, 80mm HC f2.8, 120mm HC f/4 macro, ONA backpack, and more...

Still available

Jun 13, 2016 at 09:44 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.