Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: Red Oxx Soft-Sided Carry-On Luggage

stubbsj20

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Red Oxx Soft-Sided Carry-On Luggage

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Red Oxx Soft-Sided Carry-On Luggage

Withdrawn

Price: $240.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: I will cover shipping in the Continental US via UPS Ground.

I am selling a custom made and designed Red Oxx carry-on bag ($345 new). The bag is in perfect condition (no scratches, tears, etc.) and is exceptional for "one-bag" travel.

Here are the details about the bag’s design:

- The design is similar to the Sky Train (see Red Oxx’s website if you are curious), but has one central compartment and the dimensions extended (to prevent the bag from bulging badly, as I feel the Sky Train does)
- The dimensions of the bag measure: 22” x 14” x 9” (making it perfectly sized for maximum legal carry-on)
- The main compartment includes two tie down straps (see picture) to keep your belongs in place
- There are multiple ways to carry the bag: retractable backpack straps (which can be stored in the smugglers pocket when not in use), Euro handles on the side and top (very comfortable in the hand), over the shoulder using the excellent Claw Shoulder Strap
- There is an exterior zippered full length flat pocket along the front of the bag (great for documents, your headphones, etc.)
- There is also a small (11” x 9”) pocket on the inside of the lid of the bag (perfect spot to stash your passport, electronics, etc.)
- The main zipper includes a flap to prevent any dust, etc. from getting into the bag

A bit about the backpack straps:
Red Oxx usually uses metal ALICE pack strap adjusters and metal swivel clips (see their website if you are curious). Frankly these items are heavy and in my opinion a bit overkill. I had these items replaced with military grade, USA made plastic hardware, which is incredibly durable and light weight. The backpack straps are thick padded and soft to the touch (i.e. comfortable under heavy weight) and there is a removable sternum strap.

Some final details:
- Bag is completely made in the USA
- It includes a lifetime warranty. If anything goes wrong (ever), Red Oxx will fix the bag
- Fabric: 1000D Cordura Nylon (very durable), fabric is weather resistant
- The bag is lined with 400D red nylon packcloth
- The back of the bag (the part against your back when the backpack straps are deployed) has 4 lb. Volara closed cell foam padding
- All zippers are #10 YKK Vislon self-locking (i.e. very difficult for a thief to pull apart)
- All parts of the bag are doubled stitched and bound
- Bag is basically bomb proof

If you have any questions, please PM me. PayPal. I will cover shipping in the Continental US via UPS Ground.

Front Pocket

Claw Shoulder Strap

Main Pocket

Small Inside Pocket

Backpack Straps

Mar 14, 2016 at 12:14 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.