Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: LumoPro LP180 Quad-Sync Manual Flash (CAN / US) REDUCED 20%

kaplah
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: LumoPro LP180 Quad-Sync Manual Flash (CAN / US) REDUCED 20%

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   LumoPro LP180 Quad-Sync Manual Flash

Sold

Price: $71.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Canada Post

I've used this flash for a few portrait sessions, works perfectly. Comes with the pouch and a stand, and the included gels as shown. Very consistent output.

The small gels it came with never stayed in that well - a light gust of air would dislodge them, but they are okay for indoors work. Every other LP180 design feature is great, just this one wasn't perfect.

Canadian buyers are welcome to pay EMT, converted to CDN dollars (minus 10%) on the day of the sale. Paypal is fine as well.

The small piece of Velcro is included no charge. I would have used it to hang a trigger from the flash.

If you would like to read about it:
http://lumopro.com/index.php/lp180-quad-sync-manual-flash.html

For those who have asked:
- I use Canada Post Expedited, which is 4-7 days to the US barring customs delays. My packages typically arrive in five working days.
- yes, it will go through customs if it is shipped to the US
- it is likely, but not guaranteed, to sail through because of the low value
- no, I don't know what the duty would be if it is caught by customs - it's made in China, and I'm sure my US friends can look up their tax code more quickly that I can.
- no, I will not under-value it on the customs declaration

Shipping $17 to US, $12 to Canada.

2016-03-25 reduced roughly 10%
2016-04-08 reduced roughly 20% from original ask
I will reduce it one more time in the near future, then just put it in my spares pile or toss it in the trash - at a certain point, the value of time exceeds the value of a sale.

Mar 14, 2016 at 12:00 PM
Makaveli6103
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: LumoPro LP180 Quad-Sync Manual Flash (CAN / US) REDUCED 20%

PM sent

Apr 23, 2016 at 07:32 PM
Powersquash

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: LumoPro LP180 Quad-Sync Manual Flash (CAN / US) REDUCED 20%

Pm sent.

Apr 27, 2016 at 11:01 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.