Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Leica leather case for the D-Lux Typ 109

digitalstew
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica leather case for the D-Lux Typ 109

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica D-Lux (Typ 109)

Sold

Price: $750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Shipping to CONUS via insured USPS Priority Mail included in price.

Great little everyday carry camera. Micro 4/3s sensor, 24-75 zoom equivalent. I'm the original owner, purchased from B&H in October 2014. I've got all of the original accessories in the original box, along with two extra Panasonic batteries (the same as the Leica battery).

There's some wear on the front of the outer ring of the lens from taking it in and out of my bag (see pictures), but it doesn't affect functionality of the camera. I've adjusted the price accordingly, though.

Price includes PayPal fees and insured USPS Priority Mail Shipping to CONUS.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   BNIB: Leica leather case for the D-Lux (Typ 109)

Withdrawn

Price: $90.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Shipping to CONUS via insured USPS Priority Mail included in price.

I forgot I had this case for the Leica D-Lux (Typ 109). It's essentially brand new. I only put the camera in it once to try it out. I've got the box and the original receipt from the Leica Store in Miami.

I paid $190; it's currently on sale for $168, so I'll save you about $70 on a new one.

Details here: http://leicastoremiami.com/products/leica-camera-bag-leather-for-d-lux-typ-109

Price includes PayPal fees and insured USPS Priority Mail Shipping to CONUS.

Edited on Apr 22, 2016 at 08:36 PM · View previous versions

Mar 14, 2016 at 09:10 AM
victory963
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica leather case for the D-Lux Typ 109

Payment sent for Leica body, check pls. Thank you!

Mar 21, 2016 at 12:19 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.