Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: Canon 18-55mm IS STM lens

BPochman
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Canon 18-55mm IS STM lens

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens With Both Caps Mint

Withdrawn

Price: $70.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Price NET to me (of Priority Mail ship to Continental US and PayPal fee)

I have a mint Canon 18-55mm IS STM lens for sale. I got it with a camera body and rarely use it as I also have both the Canon 17-55mm IS f/2.8 and the Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 lenses, which is what I mostly use. The lens comes with the original front and back caps. The front cap is the center grip kind.

Shipping will be by Priority Mail (to the continental US only) and payment by PayPal. I have an account to get wholesale prices for Priority Mail shipping & insurance. The price shown will be net to me. I live near Seattle (98040).

Final details can be worked out via PM, which I prefer because of the way my email program handles the regular ones without date/time info. I'm retired and around home most of the time, and will respond to most PM's promptly.

Edited on Mar 18, 2016 at 10:38 AM · View previous versions

Mar 13, 2016 at 01:15 PM
RichR
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Canon 18-55mm IS STM lens

PM sent.

Mar 14, 2016 at 08:27 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.