Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Olympus OM-1n and Zuiko 50mm 1.8 lens

Photoseele

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Olympus OM-1n and Zuiko 50mm 1.8 lens

Olympus OM1n body and lens

Price: $130.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail or meetup in New York City

Selling an Olympus OM-1n 35mm film camera with a Zuiko 50mm 1.8 lens. The Leica of the SLR world (so much that initially this was called the Olympus M1... before Leica threatened to sue).

I got these last year from a friend who told me the camera had been serviced in November 2014. I have had the camera for over a year and I have no reason to distrust him. This camera is in perfect condition. No light leaks, all shutter times are correct, no problems with advancing film, light meter works perfectly, lens is in pristine condition (no haze, fog, fungus or any sort of scratches).

It has, of course, been film tested. You can see in this post some pictures taken with this body and lens. Lens is medium to high contrast, it is one of the latter serials. Personally, I think the lens shines in black and white photography, as it has very good micro contrast.

Why selling it? Because I don't use it very much. I am a fan of film cameras, but I have too many in my possession and I wish this camera to go to a home where it's going to be used. Cameras that are not used break. This is a small treasure, I hope someone can put it to good use.

Free shipping to continental US. Can ship abroad for a price.

Mar 10, 2016 at 10:50 PM
Photoseele

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Olympus OM-1n and Zuiko 50mm 1.8 lens

Pictures taken with it.

Mar 10, 2016 at 10:51 PM
Bekfara

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Olympus OM-1n and Zuiko 50mm 1.8 lens

Hi, do you still sell your Olympus OM1n? I know its been some time since this post in 2016 but I am just looking for one beautifull OM1n to start shooting with

May 09, 2018 at 09:48 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.