Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Canon 50 0.95 "Dream" Lens in rare Leica M mount

LizWangPhotog
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 50 0.95 "Dream" Lens in rare Leica M mount

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 50 0.95

Sold

Price: $2,750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

Feeler: Thinking about selling a fantastic copy of this lens, modified to M mount, picked this up a few weeks back even though I couldn't afford it just so I could shoot with it, and everything they've said about it is true. The lens I shot before was the 50 0.95 Noct, and while the Noct is overall sharper, it seems bland compared to the character and bokeh of this lens. At F2, it's deadly sharp while maintaining that fantastic rendering.

The lens was recently sent in for full maintenance and I'd keep it if I could. But I had planned on getting an M body and I wish I could do both.

This is the modified M mount, which I think cost $400, but not allows a world of options in using this on the M mount and Sony A7 series (soon to be with an AF adapter) in excellent condition with no glass issues, just some scattered paint wear on the barrel, no hard knocks or dings. Also bought a generic hood for it. Comes with original front and rear caps.

Really excited to shoot with it until I find a good home for it- may still change my mind at which time I'll withdraw the listing.

I'd be potentially interested in a trade for a Leica M-P 240, Nikon D810 or these Leica M lenses:

Zeiss 50 F2 ZM or 50 1.5 ZM
Voigtlander 50 1.1
Voigtlander 15 4.5 III
Zeiss 25 2.8 ZM
Others?

Mar 09, 2016 at 12:15 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.