Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Through Boo Radley's Window

Window

Mar 08, 2016 at 06:13 AM
r_o_b_s_o_n
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Through Boo Radley's Window

I've noticed you're posting lots of images... and, well... I'm going to be blunt... I'm not seeing much that really inspires me... remember the saying "quality trumps quantity". I'd recommend being more selective with your images. It's better to post 1 good image than a bunch of bland images. The composition is meh. The light is uninspiring. It honestly looks like this was heavily cropped from a wider image, what did it look like before it was cropped?

You must have chosen this image for a reason, but what was it? There's really nothing interesting or engaging in this (and dare I say, many of your other images?) Be critical, be selective, think about what makes an interesting image. What images do you like, and why? Try to incorporate some of those philosophies into your shooting, and hopefully you'll find yourself creating some more engaging and interesting photos.

I hope I haven't come across too harsh, that certainly wasn't my intention. Just trying to emphasize that it's always good to be critical of your own work and think of ways you can make more interesting images.

Mar 11, 2016 at 04:27 AM
MI_Phil

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Through Boo Radley's Window

I get the picture as the title suggests that the character Boo Radley in the novel "To Kill a Mockingbird" may be lurking just beyond the curtain and peeping out from the shadows. Well that's my take on it.

phil

Mar 11, 2016 at 10:55 PM
Rick Joyce
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Through Boo Radley's Window

MI_Phil wrote:
I get the picture as the title suggests that the character Boo Radley in the novel "To Kill a Mockingbird" may be lurking just beyond the curtain and peeping out from the shadows. Well that's my take on it.

phil

That was my intent, too.

Mar 12, 2016 at 10:30 AM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.