Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: $$$Lowered Mitakon Speedmaster 50mm f0.95 Lens "Dark Knight&q...

ironman1982
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: $$$Lowered Mitakon Speedmaster 50mm f0.95 Lens "Dark Knight" + Free B+W XS-Pro Clear MRC Nano Filter

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Mitakon Zhongyi Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 Lens

Sold

Price: $650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Included in Price with Signature Confirmation via USPS Priority Mail

Up for sale is my rarely used Mitakon Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 for Sony E Mount Full-Frame. I bought it to see what the fuss was all about with the large aperture. It is indeed amazing to be able to set it to f/0.95 and see a brighter scene than what the human eye is currently seeing at lower than expected ISO values. Of course the con is that it is a very heavy lens and the focus mechanism while very smooth takes some getting used to vs my M-mount lenses.

I have rated the lens a 9+ as it shows no signs of wear. (Some of the photos show a small piece of hair on the rear mount that I didn't notice until loading them on my PC). Don't worry it is not a scratch or crack. Lens has no internal dust, no oily aperture blades, no fungus, no scratches on the optics or external barrel etc. The mount even looks rub free.

Items included are the original case and hood (hood does not fit in the case...might call it a small oversight by the manufacturer but it came shipped in its own separate bubble wrap outside the case). I also have included the 67mm B+W XS-Pro 007 Clear MRC Nano Filter that I have had on the lens since day one. ($50 value) Please note that the lens hood, while great at blocking out light from the periphery, must be worked to get it to fit over top of the B+W filter when screwed in. The filter has next to no additional diameter over the lens barrel but it is just enough to give one headaches. It however, goes on easy breezy with no filter installed. It seems the hood was a big after thought on Mitakon's part.

Price is net to me, however shipping is included in the price. Paypal fees are the responsibility of the buyer. Tracking information will be provided to the buyer once shipped. Signature confirmation is included. Insurance in addition to the $50 provided by USPS will be extra at the buyer's request.

Edited on Mar 09, 2016 at 07:06 PM · View previous versions

Mar 07, 2016 at 08:22 PM
ironman1982
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: $$$Lowered Mitakon Speedmaster 50mm f0.95 Lens "Dark Knight" + Free B+W XS-Pro Clear MRC Nano Filter

Additional photos

Mar 07, 2016 at 08:23 PM
ironman1982
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: $$$Lowered Mitakon Speedmaster 50mm f0.95 Lens "Dark Knight" + Free B+W XS-Pro Clear MRC Nano Filter

Last of the photos

Mar 07, 2016 at 08:24 PM
therealhershey
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: $$$Lowered Mitakon Speedmaster 50mm f0.95 Lens "Dark Knight" + Free B+W XS-Pro Clear MRC Nano Filter

Payment sent

Mar 11, 2016 at 09:49 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.