Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR1 Reduced $1025

J Newkirk
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR1 Reduced $1025

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR1 $1025.

Sold

Price: $1,025.00
Payment method: Cash, PP (+fees)
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Will ship at buyers expense via: USPS or FedEx or UPS, must be insured for purchase price.

Due to continuing medical expenses I am selling a seldom used lens.
I am the original owner. It is in pristine condition. I have the original box and paper work. The original Nikon bag has been used twice. The lens cap, if viewed very closely with very good eyesight, has a mark where it fell to the ground, once. The body doesn’t show any wear and is immaculate. The lens has always (since new) exhibited an af hiccup typical of the 1st version, upon occasion it will fail to focus until you touch the af ring and slightly move it. It occurred so infrequently and was never an issue to its usage that I never send it in for any service.
I am located near Austin Texas; the selling price is $1025 net to me. I would prefer a face to face transaction but if a potential buyer would like to purchase the lens and have it shipped I will oblige for FM members with good feedback (US lower 48 only). PayPal will be accepted however the additional PP fees and shipping costs will be added to the $1025 dollar figure.
I will supply images of the lens to potential buyers. The lens cap image shows the only area of wear/damage.

This is the most obvious area of wear/damage on the entire lens assembly.

Mar 07, 2016 at 12:32 PM
J Newkirk
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR1 Reduced $1025

sale pending

Mar 11, 2016 at 04:30 PM
J Newkirk
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR1 Reduced $1025

sold!

Mar 12, 2016 at 07:45 AM
vijayece

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR1 Reduced $1025

Tagging for feedback

Mar 21, 2016 at 01:14 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.