Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

AveryTingWong
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

What do you guys think about wedding fairs for photographers? Worth it? Waste of time? Experiences with them? Any tips or tricks? I'm in the SF Bay Area, which ones are worth the time and money?

I've shot a bunch of weddings in the past 6 months but I'm relatively new to doing photography full time and would like to drum up more clients. Don't have the whole referral loop going quite yet and I feel wedding fairs might be a good way to get going.

Mar 04, 2016 at 02:35 PM
swoop
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

I have my first bridal show this Sunday. I live in a small rural area where there are still about two dozen photographers and maybe eight from what I've found online that seem reputable/legit and not just people who own cameras. So even in a small town there's stiff competition.

The bridal show I'm in is pretty late in the booking season. And the entrance is free to brides. It cost me $100 to get in and is being held by a local hotel venue. The big wedding shows in this area seem to all be in January.

But to me it seems worth the effort just to try it out. I've done a lot.of reading online, as we all do, and mostly came up with the only wedding shows worth the effort are the ones that charge admission. As it results in couples that are serious about planning a wedding. The other thing I noticed.is that the big plus is just getting to know other vendors and building professional relationships. Like find a dress shop and do some shoots for mutual marketing. Make friends with a florist to get free flowers for that shoot.in exchange for images. It's something that's genuinely good for everyone.

A lot of the samples I saw on booths was just really over the top and sometimes even contradictory. Like having a sitting space to speak with clients but always be standing and greeting every visitor. But yeah, I'm not building a set. Just a small table and a backdrop curtain. A sample album and a few prints. My goal is just to meet some couples and say hello and let them know what I have to offer. The most important thing I've read over and over is about getting info. Just collect some names and email addresses to reach out to people so that when they're thinking over all they saw, they're reminded of you.

Mar 04, 2016 at 08:35 PM
AveryTingWong
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

$100 bucks?! I just dropped 3k for 3 shows, $1000 each. That's the price of living in a populated area I guess.

From what I understand free shows attract budget brides while the more expensive shows attract brides looking for quality, but also budget conscious.

I agree about the vendor networking, but I wonder if you can just go to the show with general admission and just talk to vendors that way. I'm not sure if I would have time to leave my booth to talk to other people. I really like the idea of talking with vendors for services exchange, I'll try that out and see if they will use me as a preferred referral.

What I would suggest for your booth is basically toss the table or put it up against the wall and stand in front of it. Being behind a table creates a barrier between you and the prospective client. I think it would be easier to connect with people if you were standing next to them instead of trying to yak at them from behind a gap.

I also think I'll have some sort of give away, like maybe free engagements or $1000 off a session just to get people to put their name down.

Finally, I found out that the wedding fairs give out a bridal info list at the end of the show with contact info for the brides who visited, I think this list will be invaluable and would be worth the entrance alone.

Mar 05, 2016 at 12:50 AM
glort
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

AveryTingWong wrote:
What I would suggest for your booth is basically toss the table or put it up against the wall and stand in front of it. Being behind a table creates a barrier between you and the prospective client. I think it would be easier to connect with people if you were standing next to them instead of trying to yak at them from behind a gap.

Your wording and advise leads me to believe you have never done a fair before.
I have done more than I can remember and I would say your advise is questionable especially for the new player in the game and even moreso if they are not confident and experienced in face to face sales.

Neither of you seem to have a clear idea on what you need to achieve or an integrated plan on how to go about it.
Have a search through my previous posts from around 12 months ago. I have written about my bridal fair formula that has been very successful for me. I had a look and can't find it so you'll have to do the searching yourself if you are interested. Francis has also written good info on his experiences and strategy.

I also think I'll have some sort of give away, like maybe free engagements or $1000 off a session just to get people to put their name down.

1 Prize, keep it rational, make appointments to come see you. The competition entry form has their details on it. Work on them coming to see you to find out more where you can do a proper sale. DO NOT try to close them at the fair and do not give the farm away just get their names.

Finally, I found out that the wedding fairs give out a bridal info list at the end of the show with contact info for the brides who visited, I think this list will be invaluable and would be worth the entrance alone.

Yeah, and they give the list to every other vulture with a camera as well. Do you know what you are going to do with that info? Written the mail out yet if that's your plan? You will want to be sending it out days after the event if not sooner.
They are a secondary bite at the cherry but the fall off is extreme in how many you can pull out of this later.

Your primary goal is to get people interested in your work enough to make a time to come see you at the studio where you can take your time to do a proper sale and book them.
If you have any thoughts you are going to show up with some picture, wave the flag, get names, send a mail out and reel in the bookings, I would strongly suggest you think again.

Mar 05, 2016 at 10:08 AM
nolaguy
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

Glort wisdom strikes again...

AveryTingWong wrote:

In my experience that only applies to lap dances at topless bars.

With all respect, this theory has been tossed about for at least 20 years. If it were the case, all major retailers would be using the no-counter approach.

Counters/tables are no more barriers than our dining tables or breakfast bars at home.

Perhaps think of them as functional props. People shove their hands in their pockets or cross their arms because hanging your arms at your side feels weird to 80% of the population. We like to be able to sit, lean, and yes, sometimes have a boundary between us and the person we're talking too especially if we've just met them. At Harvard they call it personal space. In grade school they call it personal space.

And some might suggest it's more natural to present a wedding album or sex toy or whatever you're selling face to face rather than side by side.

If such tables and counters had never been invented, the new rage would be hey, check it out, if you use a counter, you can display, discuss, always face your customer/client... wow... how cool.

To my knowledge the only proven argument for the absence of "barriers" is when they impede the flow of traffic where you want them to travel.

I would not say the absence of counters is a bad thing, just that the simplistically appealing concept of eliminating "barriers" doesn't hold water.

Just my opinion. YMMV.

Mar 05, 2016 at 01:07 PM
TTLKurtis
• • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

^^ In fact, I'm the type of person at least that will avoid booths where people are overly eagerly waiting to give me a sales pitch. I just want to look at shit and make up my own mind before you start hassling me, I'll let you know if I have any questions.

Mar 05, 2016 at 01:29 PM
LeeSimms
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

Totally hit or miss. I've done venue-based shows with little or no registration fee and have booked 10+ weddings (13 was my record), while I've also spent $650 on a booth fee that didn't yield a single serious inquiry.

The vendor network benefit can't be underestimated. They are a great way to connect/re-connect with planners, venues, florists, DJ's. Being seen has always helped us.

Mar 05, 2016 at 01:30 PM
TTLKurtis
• • • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

10+ from a single show? Holy crap.

Mar 05, 2016 at 02:14 PM
ashton lamont
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

Have a search through my previous posts from around 12 months ago. I have written about my bridal fair formula that has been very successful for me. I had a look and can't find it so you'll have to do the searching yourself if you are interested. Francis has also written good info on his experiences and strategy.

Is this the main thread you had in mind?

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1353746/0

Pete

Mar 05, 2016 at 03:26 PM
glort
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

ashton lamont wrote:
Is this the main thread you had in mind?

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1353746/0

Pete

That was Francis's recap on his show which has a lot of good info and gives a different POV and experience. Well worth the read for the guys that haven't done a fair before.
The one I was thinking of was before that but searching his posts, I can only seem to go back 15 months the same as mine so I think it must have been before that. I'm pretty sure it was a reply to Francis question and I thought ( for what that's worth) I did a more recent post as well.
Anyway......

Must be a way of searching further back,I saw a grave dig post from 7 years or so the other week here, I just don't know how to do it.

Mar 05, 2016 at 06:26 PM
glort
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

nolaguy wrote:
With all respect, this theory has been tossed about for at least 20 years. If it were the case, all major retailers would be using the no-counter approach.

You are spot on Chuck.
That was what I was advised 20 years back with my first fair and the concept was a flop.
In all the years I have seen vendors do this, it always appeared to never work right UNLESS you are selling products that the clients can pick up and look at.

I believe open booths at trade shows go against some sort of natural comfort people feel and they avoid them. I did a show a few years ago which was basically a tourism show I helped a friend with. There were some big open booths there but people would not walk in and the staff were all positioned right at the front of the thing making the whole no counter idea rather a moot point.

In the linked thread above Francais said he tried it and had difficulty and ended up putting tables on the sides of his walk through booths and got a better result.

The buffer of the counter might be seen as a barrier but im not sure to what? I think from the clients POV it's a barrier to an invasion of their personal space which is a very good thing for them. No one wants people they don't know, especially people trying to sell them getting too close.

Counters work for me.
I put albums for them to look at, Entry forms for them to fill in , a plastic fish bowl of sweets and another full of business cards and of course my brochures. They are strewn everywhere and it looks like a dog breakfast. It also looks like I'm busy ( which I am!) and it looks like that 2 minutes after you tidy it all up which then makes people feel nervous about messing it up. A mish mash of entry forms, brochues and a few business card which the albums are sitting on works fine. The counter also gives me space underneath to hide assorted crap and supplies under which can't be seen and allows the rest of the booth to look perfect.

I think doing what works is more important than going with a theory and having a counter is something I have incorporated into my formula and has been a definite asset. I can talk to people very easily over that 60 cm of " barrier" and each person standing against the barrier is plenty close enough and you would probably stand further apart as personal space to talk if it wasn't there.

In the studio I don't sit opposite the clients, They sit on a lounge and I sit in a chair at one end so I am not opposing them. There is a coffee table in front of them which has albums etc. I leave space at the end of the counter at the bridal fairs so staff can enter and exit the booth and sometimes I stand in the gap at the end to give people a clearer view of the images but most of the time sit or stand at one end facing people. I'm not that big and wide they can see round me into a 3m booth.

It you are experienced at shows and have a formula for open, walk in booths then by all means go with that but for people that have never done them before, I would suggest getting some runs under the belt first with a conventional layout ( counter) booth before trying to get too creative and fancy. There is so much to learn in what pictures the clients respond best to, polishing your sales spiel, Learning little things like don't make the stuff on the counter all neat and tidy, a mess is more effective, and so it goes.

I really don't think having a counter is going to put anyone off booking you if you come across as a nice guy with good pictures in a price bracket they can afford but if they are put off talking to you in the first place because they don't want to come into an open booth, then you may never get the chance to engage them in the first place to build the all important rapport.

One other thing with counters...... I HAVE on so many occasions been able to talk to multiple people all at once. They stand there and someone asks a question and you can see others craning in listening and asking questions. Someone says they want to book and 3 other people will all say they do too. The idea of the no counter is so you get more one on one but this sort of sales environment is a numbers game. Yeah, if it's quiet, spend more time with them but if you have people 5 deep as is the case often on the big shows I have done, you need to engage as many as possible as quickly as possible with just enough info to get them to come back where you can crunch them properly.

I will guarantee if you are running a competition to get a mailing list and you want the people to walk into the booth, your mailing list will be a fraction of what it would be if you had a counter. If you just put an entry stand at the front of the booth and don't engage the people to sort out the brides from the bridesmaids, you will end up with 60% ( at least) of the database being for non brides.

For me, that would be OK because I use it to push secondary products and any lead is a good lead but for others only doing weddings, you probably aren't going to be able to do much with the already married friend and sister of the brides details other than waste your time.

Mar 05, 2016 at 07:09 PM
ashton lamont
• • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

On the few occasions I've searched using the FM facility I've not got great results. An actual full-on Google search whilst adding fred miranda to the string can work better in my experience.

I've been preparing for a wedding show next month and the search results I got from within the forum were nothing like as good as generic google results.

My display stand will be nothing like as elaborate as the OP's. But my target market is for high volume, those looking for a good standard but at the same time what they perceive as good value and affordable. A table will have several albums on it. Directly behind that a 40" TV playing a slideshow with music (40" is plenty big enough from my research) on this TV stand:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Exhibition-Display-Trolley-Mounting-Bracket/dp/B005ZBI2IQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1457222700&sr=1-1&keywords=FS1031+Exhibition+Display+Stand+TV+Trolley

On either side of the TV a 4 panel display board system (in landscape aspect):

https://www.xldisplays.co.uk/products/Aluminium-4-Panel-and-Pole-Modular-Display-Board-System.html

These boards will take a selection of 30"x20" and 24" x 16" prints. I may add a couple of large mounted prints on easels.

And crucially - I have offered video as well as stills for the past 4 seasons. A laptop on a DJ stand will play a succession of full-on ceremony videos.

The overall flavour is to look approachable and affordable rather than risk being intimidating with an over "clever" pod.

I live in a prosperous area but to all intents and purposes there is no "high-end" wedding market any more. Those that still pursue it find themselves having to travel huge distances among other killyou factors. Nowadays its all about working efficiently with savvy clients unless you like being a starving artist. In other words exactly the same as any other mature business.

Pete

Mar 05, 2016 at 07:18 PM
glort
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

TTLKurtis wrote:
10+ from a single show? Holy crap.

I did quite a few little shows over a few years then decided to take the plunge and do a big annual show in the city in the main exhibition centre here. Biggest show of it's type in the country..... which probably makes it something 10% of the size of any 20 shows in the US on a given weekend!

With exhibition fees, brochure printing, display prints and albums and all the other misc expenses, I had about 5K invested. This was in 2000.
Certainly a lot of it could be used at other shows but it was a reasonable dent in the bank balance at the time and obviously one i needed to recover asap.

I went in thinking wouldn't it be great to get 10 bookings out of this? My next thought was " Nah, keep it realistic, I'll be happy with 5.
It was a 4 day show and by day 3, the Saturday, we already had 23 deposit paid bookings. I was stoked and knowing the sunday was the big day, I said to my wife on the saturday night on the way home, wouldn't it be hilarious if we got another 10 bookings tomorrow?
The Sunday was nuts. I mean completely nuts. At one stage I sat there booking people in as fast as I could write their details down and take their money for almost an hour. The girls were talking to the people and just handing them over to me to book them in.

The sum total of the show was 54 bookings.

I picked up some more, not a lot, in the weeks that followed but lost more still as I was too booked out by then.
Yes, even now it sounds like BS but I know we did it.
It's also what I look at as the highlight of my career really. The next year we actually did more bookings but that year being the first time I really got serious and was shitting myself it would pay off, was the one I'll never forget.
I had recovered my investment and made about 50% on it just with the deposits.

I'll also never forget how completely drained I was. I couldn't speak for a couple of days which was OK because I couldn't get out of the chair either. I had no idea how draining talking could be. I had a LOT of help from family and friends, even just minding the kids which was a make or break to doing it in the first place so the next weekend I threw a VERY well catered party for everyone that helped us.

I sure wish I could go back to that stage of my life again. The old story, you never know how lucky and good you have it at the time but It is a reminder that you can achieve things you never imagined or would have ever dreamed possible.
I took a lot of risks with that and went against the grain with a lot of things as I now love to do but I also calculated as much as I could and tried to hedge my bets by basing what I did on the experience I had and advise I was given rather than just go in thinking I like it so everyone else will as well.

You really can exceed your dreams If you have the motivation and drive anyway.
Back then, I had a lot!

Mar 05, 2016 at 07:44 PM
TTLKurtis
• • • • • •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

Where was this show / what sort of price points were you promoting / booking? I have never heard of a four day show, that's intense! Here in San Antonio there are two big shows and it's really annoying because they are bitter rivals and always trying to screw each other by moving their date to be one day or one week before the other show...

Mar 06, 2016 at 10:53 AM
glort
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

I should have pointed out this was not a wedding fair but a lifestyle show. I did take wedding pics and book a few weddings from it as well as pulling in quite a few of the glam clients being the same demographic.

We do have at least 3 day bridal fairs in Sydney though. It might be 4, I haven't done one of those, I don't like the way they are set up and organised. They are done in " batches" where people come in for so many hours, see the parade and are hearded out for the next lot to come in.

I was promoting glamour shoots which were the same base price point at my weddings at the time.
Taking into account the PROFIT of each market, the glamour's were every bit as profitable as the weddings due to the much lower expenses and total of about 1 hour production time ( if that) after the shoot. I was averaging $1500 base coverage's on the glamour's but add ons were either non existent or huge. Never seemed to be a middle ground. The thing was though, I was doing about 3 times the amount of glamour's and i booked the majority Mon-Fri so they did not interfere with the wedding work.

There were a LOT of bridal shows here even 10 years ago. I think the popularity of the net/ face book/ myspacedout/ etc and the exorbitant fees they were charging which more often than not, didn't justify their investment, killed a lot of them. Now there are 2-3 big shows in the main city exhibition venues and a couple of local shows. There used to be about 5 company's doing the small shows but again I think they over saturated their market.

The one main company running the smaller shows now seems to be putting on well patronised shows at reasonable prices to exhibitors. If I can pull my finger out of my nether regions and summon up some motivation, I might have a crack at some again later in the year.

Mar 07, 2016 at 04:58 AM
swoop
• • •
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

I forgot to take a photo of my booth. It wasn't the saddest looking display but it wasn't awful looking. Just basic/ simple. But I kinda liked it that way. I had two framed prints on display and my high end sample album.

With each person that came up I got more confident and came up with more talking points about what I do and what I offer. A big thing I noticed was that I was getting a lot of positive feedback on my album. There were two other photographers there and I had a few "wow" reactions and "I've never seen anything like this before." So I don't know what others are selling but apparently a leather flushmount album is a big deal. So I started talking it up more.

According to the other vendors turnout was really low. I would say I had maybe a dozen people come to my booth. And maybe two that showed seemingly genuine interest in my work. I forgot to take information down but I did hand out my information booklet. I definitely see the value in collecting info now that I don't have it.

I think this show wasn't very productive bit for my first show ever and it being such a small one at that I feel like I came up with some good experience for my next one.

I did meet up with some other vendors. I introduced myself to a local dress shop and suggested doing a shoot together and they seemed into it. And I meet up with another photographer I met previously and got along with. I'm hoping he'd be open to throwing referrals my way for dates he's booked.

Mar 07, 2016 at 07:09 AM
glort
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

swoop wrote:
According to the other vendors turnout was really low. I would say I had maybe a dozen people come to my booth. And maybe two that showed seemingly genuine interest in my work.

That is insane!
I have done local community bridal fairs that were over in barely 3 hours that were better attended than that. How much was the entry fee for this show? If it was more than about 10 bux, I'd be getting back to the organisers for some sort of compensation for their lack of promotion and failing to bring in reasonable crowds.
At very least I'd be trying to get a free place at another show or a very heavy discount on one.

I forgot to take information down but I did hand out my information booklet. I definitely see the value in collecting info now that I don't have it.

Did these organisers offer a list of attendees? If so, get it quick and work it.

I think this show wasn't very productive bit for my first show ever and it being such a small one at that I feel like I came up with some good experience for my next one.

I did meet up with some other vendors. I introduced myself to a local dress shop and suggested doing a shoot together and they seemed into it. And I meet up with another photographer I met previously and got along with. I'm hoping he'd be open to throwing referrals my way for dates he's booked.

Hopefully you can get some benefit out of it. Have you got any other shows booked atm?

I would strongly suggest you get some more wall prints made of at least 20x30" and also a slide show. Music and the effects are very powerful and engage more senses to create stronger emotions, attachments and rapport.

Mar 08, 2016 at 03:30 AM
FrancisK7
• • •
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

I live in a densely populated area (3M people in a 100 square mile radius) so there is a lot of noise to cut through out there when you are starting. I started doing shows in January 2015. Only big ones. They cost about 2000$ for two days just for the 10x10 space. Electricity is extra. I spend about 3K per show. I had no idea if it would pay off, I simply knew I had to try something because ramping up my volume was difficult and I didn't know how to get new leads.

Did two bridal fairs last year. We booked three weddings from the first one. It was our very first experience, and I had a simplistic booth. During that first experience I realized visitors were attracted to nice booths regardless of the product, and that even mediocre photographers would get a lot of traffic if their booth was nice, whereas photographers I thought were amazing talent but with no flair to their booth had minimal traffic.

So I designed a brand new booth I built myself in my father in law's garage to the tune of 4000$. We did our first bridal show with it last September, and I booked eleven weddings from that show. It essentially launched us proper. We did another show with it last January, we've booked four so far.

The attractiveness of your booth is of paramount importance, as is placement if you are in a big busy fair. The September show is 150 booths with 12,000 attendees, whereas the January show is 300 booths with 20,000 attendees. It is so big that if you pick a space at the far end of the room where people will be out of fuck to give once they reach you, your investment isn't nearly as good as the person hitting visitors the first. And they pay the same as you for their space.

However, the good spots are always given to those loyal exhibitors who have been there the longest so your first year it's unlikely you'll get ideal placement in the first place, hence why your booth needs to be amazing.

Because there are so many people to meet, the entire ordeal will be a gigantic blur at the end of the day for the couples going to these. The only way to stand out is by making a meaningful connection with people, so I have found the best strategy is not to spam people with business cards or pamphlets, but to make an effort to have meaningful conversations with the couples. Those with whom it will naturally click are more likely to mentally bookmark you. And indeed, whenever I've discussed with a bride for more than 15 minutes at my booth, I had an email requesting a consultation the same night.

The fair's provider is a big company and they have aggressive SEO so when you are listed on their site as an exhibitor it also gives your site a good SEO boost.

But really, I cannot emphasize enough the importance of your booth, especially in big fairs.

First Show
http://www.fk7photo.com/fm/fk7booth/fk7booth-2015.jpg

New Booth

http://www.fk7photo.com/fm/fk7booth/IMG_0160.jpg

-I had a sign made that I can put at 14 feet in the air so visitors see me for afar
-I use a projector to display a variety of work as well as our video work
-I prefer corner booths because it allows two people to entertain couples at once
-I often place myself near the fashion show entrance where people often agglomerate or pass by

They have been a huge investment for me but it definitely paid off.

Mar 08, 2016 at 09:20 PM
LeeSimms
• • • •
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

wow, you're hired

Mar 08, 2016 at 10:19 PM
RobWNY
• • •
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · Wedding fairs as a vendor, thoughts, experience, advice?

Kick ass booth, Francis!

I'm much newer to the wedding game than many. I still work a full-time day job, and do the weekend warrior thing. I am however making strides to quit the day job in a year or two. Anyway, I participated in my first big show in late January. No where near as attractive a setup as Francis, not even close in fact. Plenty of 2017 leads and consults, and from that show 5 booked for 2016 weddings. It was worth the time to me, not to mention the learning experience gained for future shows. I will say having a spot directly next to the Dinosaur BBQ booth, who was giving out free food really helped the traffic. The line for the grub queued 25 people deep often, and they all were watching the TV slide show while waiting. Many stopped to chat while eating. My albums some how survived being coating in BBQ sauce too!

Mar 09, 2016 at 04:54 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.