Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: Zeiss Batis 25/2 for Sony FE + Zeiss T* UV Filter

nerdybeard

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Zeiss Batis 25/2 for Sony FE + Zeiss T* UV Filter

Zeiss Batis 25/2 for Sony FE

Withdrawn

Price: $1,250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Will ship within 1 day of payment.

Up for sale is my Zeiss Batis 25/2 lens for Sony FE mount. I've had the lens a couple months, and I've captured some great images. The lens is in great shape, no noticeable blemishes. Still has the OLED plastic film, and original proof of purchase (USA vendor). A Zeiss T* UV Filter (67mm) has been attached since I took it out of the box, and it will be included in the asking price.

It was purchased from another forum member that also only slightly used it. The lens still appears as new, I think I can count on one hand how many times it saw the outdoors. To be transparent, I'm "downgrading" to a FE 28/2 to accommodate some budget in other hobbies.

If you're in the SF Bay Area we could arrange a meet up rather than shipping.

Looking for $1250 shipped to USA.

Bad lighting makes it seem like there is a blemish right under the focus ring. This is actually just some bad light bouncing. My fault for taking photos is sub par lighting.

Mar 02, 2016 at 05:47 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.