Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Sony A7R II, Metabones Canon adapter

StephenAndrew
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony A7R II, Metabones Canon adapter

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony A7R II

Sold

Price: $2,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free shipping within continental US - otherwise, buyer will pay actual shipping cost.

For sale is a Sony A7R II in excellent condition. I bought this from another FM member last September and have barely used it. Shutter count is around 2400. This is a European model, so it came with a bunch of Euro power cables instead of the US cable. I'm including a US power cable I already had, as well as two extra Wasabi batteries, and the Wasabi battery charger.

There is one small section (along the edge of what would be the mirror box) where the paint has rubbed off...obviously it has no effect on its operation, but I want to mention it. Other than that, it's mint. Clean LCD, viewfinder, no scratches, etc. No noticeable wear on the body, and it takes amazing photos, as I'm sure you're aware. I shoot weddings primarily, and it's kind of overkill for that.

Included items:
Camera body
All original accessories (Euro power cables, unused strap, two Sony batteries, charger, body cap)
Original box and paperwork (instruction booklet, warranty info, etc.)
Two Wasabi batteries and charger
US AC power cable for battery charger

Price is $2400 total cost to you. Shipping within ConUS and PayPal fees are on me.

If you're in the New Haven, CT area and would like to purchase in person, I'll take $100 off.

Bundle alert!!
If you buy items together, I'll discount the total cost a bit since it's less hassle and I'll save on shipping cost.

Camera + Adapter = $2650 ($100 off)

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony Zeiss 55mm f/1.8

Sold

Price: $650.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Free shipping within continental US - otherwise, buyer will pay actual shipping cost.

Along with the A7R II, I have a Zeiss 55 1.8 for sale, also in excellent condition. Performs flawlessly, produces amazingly sharp images. There are a couple light scratches on the focus ring. No effect on image quality or performance. Glass is flawless, focuses quickly and accurately. One of the sharpest lenses I've used.

Included items:
Lens
Lens hood (I forgot to take photos of it, but it's in excellent condition with no visible wear)
Original box and paperwork
Front and rear caps

Price is $650 total cost to you. Shipping within ConUS and PayPal fees are on me.

If you're in the New Haven, CT area and would like to purchase in person, I'll take $30 off.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Metabones Mark IV for Canon EF to Sony E-mount

Sold

Price: $350.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Along with the camera and lens, I have a Metabones Mark IV adapter for Canon EF lenses. Excellent condition, no visible signs of wear. Works with every Canon lens I own, and does a fantastic job. I lost the little rubber cap that goes on the micro USB port, which was bound to happen one day, that thing never seemed to stay in place :P

Included items:
Lens adapter, naturally.
Plastic shell box
Outer cardboard box
Two original hex wrenches

Price is $350 total cost to you. Shipping within ConUS and PayPal fees are on me.

If you're in the New Haven, CT area and would like to purchase in person, I'll take $20 off.

Edited on Apr 26, 2016 at 09:39 AM · View previous versions

Mar 01, 2016 at 05:34 PM
StephenAndrew
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony A7R II, Metabones Canon adapter

More photos

Mar 01, 2016 at 05:36 PM
StephenAndrew
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sony A7R II, Metabones Canon adapter

Edited on Mar 04, 2016 at 09:35 AM · View previous versions

Mar 01, 2016 at 05:37 PM
StephenAndrew
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Sony A7R II, Metabones Canon adapter

More photos

Mar 01, 2016 at 05:38 PM
ER6N
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Sony A7R II, Metabones Canon adapter

tagged for CZ 55mm

Mar 01, 2016 at 11:07 PM
nehemiahphoto
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Sony A7R II, Metabones Canon adapter

PM sent

Mar 03, 2016 at 11:32 AM
Alexluu627
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Sony A7R II, Metabones Canon adapter

Pm sent

Mar 05, 2016 at 03:04 AM
ottouz

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Sony A7R II, Metabones Canon adapter

pm sent

Mar 05, 2016 at 02:10 PM
StephenAndrew
• •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: Sony A7R II, Metabones Canon adapter

A couple offers, but the A7R II and Metabones are still for sale

Mar 05, 2016 at 09:01 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.