Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FS: TTP Airport Acceleration V2, Retrospective 10, Mannfroto Roadtrip Hi...

iJeffG
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: TTP Airport Acceleration V2, Retrospective 10, Mannfroto Roadtrip Hiker 20

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   ThinkTank Photo Acceleration V2

Available

Price: $175.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Excellent Plus condition, Laptop sleeve, Tripod strap, and rain cover included.
Note, this is version two of the older Acceleration, not the newer Accelerator

Inserts included are shown in the picture.

Their is minor discoloration on the inside lid, clear sleeve. Shown in the second picture

Price is net to me

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   ThinkTank Photo Retrospective 10

Available

Price: $90.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

Excellent condition, except for some minor scuffs and stains on the bottom. Includes rain cover and additional inserts

Price is net to me

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Mannfroto Offroad Hiker 20 Backpack

Available

Price: $100.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Awesome backpack from Mannfroto. This bag is new, and never used. I purchased two backpacks for a recent vacation, and traveled with the other. Just passed 30 return window, so up for sale it goes. It will not come with any original packaging. Rain cover and camera insert are included

Price is net to me

Feb 28, 2016 at 03:30 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.