Deadline: September 1st noon UTC/GMT

MA Rules ยท Current entries

FM Forums | Monthly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · #142 Silly String Victory

Mgotcher
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · #142 Silly String Victory

This shot is from an adoption party I covered last week. This is the mother and adopted daughter shooting silly string at her father and grandparents. They had so much fun. The smiles and laughter that day never ceased. What an incredible family. Their journey started at a steep uphill climb. She was malnourished and weak when the couple opened their home to foster her. This beautiful little girl was neglected and mistreated by her biological parents. Thank God for letting this couple nurse her back to physical and emotional help. So thankful after 14 months of fostering her they were able to adopt her. It was such a pleasure to be apart of this wonderful day. Thank you for letting me share this with you.

Michael

Silly String Victory

Feb 28, 2016 at 12:11 PM
CDalessandro
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #142 Silly String Victory

What a wonderful story and a beautiful capture to go with it. Good luck!

Feb 29, 2016 at 06:41 PM
jbouchard
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · #142 Silly String Victory

As a fellow foster parent I can attest that it's not always fun and games with these damaged children. It's important to enjoy them when you can, and you did an excellent job capturing the moment!

Mar 20, 2016 at 06:10 PM

FM Forums | Monthly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.