Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Nikon D600 Body with Kirk L-Bracket

tvman11

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon D600 Body with Kirk L-Bracket

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D600 Body with Kirk L-Bracket

Sold

Price: $800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

PRICE DROP! Was $875, now $800!

I've decided to sell my D600 as it gets more shelf life these days instead of a second camera. I'm looking at upgrading lenses and selling some that don't get used. My D600 is the start of this pairing down. Just like everyone else, I did suffer from a bad case of G.A.S. a couple years ago and its time to let some stuff go.

This Nikon D600 was one of the lucky ones not to suffer from the shutter issue. It's a Nikon refurbished camera when I bought it from B&H about three years ago. It's been rechecked and serviced by Nikon two separate times while in for it's free cleaning (a perk of the shutter issue). The camera does come with a Kirk L-Bracket as it would do me no good to hold on to it without the D600. I have the original Nikon refurbished box and its contents. I did loose the eye piece cap and the hot shoe cover, but who doesn't loose those. Otherwise, its a complete box including one battery and charger that has never been used.

Oh... its absolutely spottless! No scratches, nicks or dents. I am extremely protective of my equipment and baby them with utmost care. By the way, the shutter count is 16381 so its relatively new.

Here's a link to Nikon's website with all the stats on the camera if you'd like to look at it.

http://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-products/product-archive/dslr-cameras/25488/d600.html#tab-ProductDetail-ProductTabs-TechSpecs

ConUS ONLY! Shipping is included in price.

EDIT: If it helps... I'm willing to make a trade for a Sigma 24-105mm F4 DG (OS)* HSM | A lens - Nikon Mount.

Edited on Mar 09, 2016 at 04:00 PM · View previous versions

Feb 26, 2016 at 10:14 AM
tvman11

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon D600 Body with Kirk L-Bracket

BUMP!

Mar 04, 2016 at 04:13 PM
libbyh

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon D600 Body with Kirk L-Bracket

PM Sent

Mar 07, 2016 at 10:02 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.