Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Nikon 35mm F/2 D (US Version) & Nikon 45mm f2.8G PC-E s (Grey ...

kbobb

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 35mm F/2 D (US Version) & Nikon 45mm f2.8G PC-E s (Grey Market)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   45mm f2.8G PC-E (Grey Market)

Sold

Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Fedex or UPS Ground

There are some cosmetic marks on the lens and one of the T/S knobs doesn’t work and the lens has to be tilted manually. The glass is in absolutely pristine condition. Its an extremely sharp copy both impressive at macro and long distances. Comes with caps and hood, but no box or storage pouch.

I would consider Paypal gift and I'll cover the shipping and handling within CONUS.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 35mm f/2D

Sold

Price: $200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Fedex or UPS Ground

Excellent condition Nikon 35mm f/2D for sale. Very very sharp and lens. Comes with original packaging, front and back caps.

I would consider Paypal gift and I'll cover the shipping and handling within CONUS.

Feb 25, 2016 at 09:58 PM
Gunzorro
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 35mm F/2 D (US Version) & Nikon 45mm f2.8G PC-E s (Grey Market)

PM sent on 45 PC lens.

Payment sent.

Feb 29, 2016 at 06:20 PM
mjwilliams

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon 35mm F/2 D (US Version) & Nikon 45mm f2.8G PC-E s (Grey Market)

PM sent concerning the 35.

Mar 05, 2016 at 12:06 AM
canerino
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon 35mm F/2 D (US Version) & Nikon 45mm f2.8G PC-E s (Grey Market)

Feedback.

Mar 07, 2016 at 10:04 AM
canerino
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Nikon 35mm F/2 D (US Version) & Nikon 45mm f2.8G PC-E s (Grey Market)

I wasn't able to leave actual feedback here, but I wanted to make a very positive post about the seller. We agreed to a deal and I sent my money. The seller unfortunately dropped the lens on his way to the post office. He informed me of the drop and refunded me the money without hassle.

Chuck

Mar 07, 2016 at 10:06 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.