New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Berlin - East Side Gallery single pic

Matt Drown
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Berlin - East Side Gallery single pic

My wife and I are travelling the world, taking pictures while we do it. We were Berlin back in November, visiting family, and going out a couple times for shots. I caught this one at the east side gallery, an outside street art gallery of artwork done on a section of the Berlin Wall.

You can read some more, and see more pictures here - http://2ontherun.com/

As usual, any comments or criticism are welcome.

http://2ontherun.com/wordpress/wp-content/gallery/2015-11-08-berlin-and-potsdam/20151104-105511-004.jpg

Feb 25, 2016 at 03:27 AM
JohnC
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Berlin - East Side Gallery single pic

I think it would make more sense if we could see who Brezhnev? is kissing.

I see you are in Bali now, what a wonderful place, don't miss the monkey forest and get
dinner at the fish market, you pick out and buy what you want and take it over to one of the cafes and it is cooked over coconut husks.

Feb 25, 2016 at 05:11 PM
Matt Drown
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Berlin - East Side Gallery single pic

JohnC, thanks for the comment. I have another one of the kiss, but unfortunately couldn't get the child in it at the same time without other people around. But I agree, it would be better framed with more of the kiss in the shot.

We are staying in Lovina Bali right now, north side. It's very laid back compared to Ubud and the Kuta area (which we visited 6 years ago). You have rice paddies, and black sand beach, and much more quiet beach town.

It is a wonderful place though, very genuinely friendly people and inexpensive. Food is good also

Feb 25, 2016 at 08:25 PM
JohnC
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Berlin - East Side Gallery single pic

I love your blog and see that we are hitting a lot of the same places, we just came back from doing the Iceland ring road.

Feb 25, 2016 at 09:09 PM
Matt Drown
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Berlin - East Side Gallery single pic

JohnC wrote:
I love your blog and see that we are hitting a lot of the same places, we just came back from doing the Iceland ring road.

But did you try the shark?

(For others, there is a video of tasting the ferment shark - http://2ontherun.com/2015/from-the-tropics-to-iceland/)

Thanks for the complement on the blog. We are heading to Australia, Perth-Melbourne-Sydney next month, been there yet? And any suggestions?

Feb 25, 2016 at 09:28 PM
JohnC
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Berlin - East Side Gallery single pic

Sadly, no putrefied shark for us. We have not done oz and nz yet, hope to soon, unfortunately not yet retired.

Feb 25, 2016 at 09:40 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.