Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Withdrawn: Bowens/Calumet Traveller 3000G 3000w/s pack + 3 heads

KaBudokan
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Bowens/Calumet Traveller 3000G 3000w/s pack + 3 heads

Bowens/Calumet Traveller 3000G 3000w/s pack + 3 heads

Withdrawn

Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Estimate $110 for shipping, but I'll charge the actual cost.

I realize there's a limited market for these, as they're super powerful, but I thought I would put a quick feeler out to FM before I took the listing to eBay. These would probably be great for someone doing wet plate photography or something like that - just a thought.

I'm selling a Bowens/Calumet Traveller 3000G set here. Includes the asymmetrical power pack (3000 w/s) and 3 flash heads. Everything works as expected, including the modeling lights.

These are made in England and built like a tank. They're adjustable down to 1/8 power in 1/3-stop increments. (Check the guide on the pack in the photo to see the various combinations available.)

One light had a protector put on while it was still hot (by the previous owner), so there is a small amount of material on the bulb, but as far as I can tell it doesn't affect the performance at all. (Visible in the picture.)

I'm including the attached reflectors. Also comes with the power cord (not pictured) and a sync cable.

These are heavy, so I'm expecting shipping to be around $110. I'll charge the actual shipping once they're all packed up.

Like I said - they're heading to eBay relatively soon, but this is where I'd prefer to sell them. I do actually have another set available (identical except no reflectors and one light is missing the mount), but I figured I would see how this first set went first.

Power Pack

Power Pack Detail

Pack and Lights

Back of Light

Close up of bulb that had foam melted

Feb 21, 2016 at 02:36 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.