Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: Sony a7

Joey55
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony a7

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony a7

Sold

Price: $699.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Free to conUS

I bought this a7 from an FM member just before Thanksgiving as my Canon 5D was getting long in the tooth and I was going to need greater megapixels in the future. Thought I'd see what all the a7 buzz was about.

Because of the way I use this camera (primarily with a TS-E lenses) it just isn't working for me. I need to go back to owning one full frame Canon body with a good 'ole SLR viewfinder. I don't wish to spend much if any in excess of the sale value of the a7.

I will post photos tomorrow but the a7 is as described in the previous owners description (a little body brassing above one strap lug and a scratch on the mounting ring) with 627 additional shutter clicks for a total of 5896 as of today.

Comes with box, caps, one OEM battery and three additional aftermarket batteries and aftermarket charger. A Meike battery grip is also included.

I will answer all PM's up until I go to bed (I'm early to bed and early to rise and on Eastern Time). Will respond to West Coast folks in the morning.

I prefer buyers who are verified with a confirmed PayPal address, please.

Trades with only well-established FM members, please.

Thank you for your consideration.

Edited on Feb 21, 2016 at 08:35 AM · View previous versions

Feb 19, 2016 at 04:57 PM
rickhl

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony a7

PM'd

Feb 19, 2016 at 06:23 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.