Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · FS: Old Film-era Filters: 77mm HAZE-1, 72mm UV, 58mm HAZE-1, 55mm SKYLIG...

jesse.nature

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Old Film-era Filters: 77mm HAZE-1, 72mm UV, 58mm HAZE-1, 55mm SKYLIGHT 1A, 52mm UV

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Promaster Spectrum 7 52mm UV filter

Available

Price: $4.00
Payment method: Paypal or USPS Money Order
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS, typically $4-6. Domestic, international, pickup. See "Shipping" below for details.

---About Me---
I'm new to FM (but long time reader), and I have rep on ebay. If you would like to check it out:
1. PM me with a link to your ebay user page, which starts with http://www.ebay.com/usr/
2. I'll PM you from ebay so that you can be sure it's me, and you can click my name to check out reviews on me.

---Item Condition---
See for yourself in the photos. These filters worked fine for me, taking non-professional photos on film gear, but on high megapixel digital sensors, their imperfections may be visible.

---Payment Procedure and Return Policy---
1. Pay via Paypal or USPS Money Order.
2. Once I receive payment, I'll pack and ship it within 3 days. (My post office is not close.)
3. Once it's shipped, I'll PM you with the tracking number.

Sold as-is, no returns.

---Item History/Background---
All of these items come from a lot of used photo gear circa 2000 which included over 160 rolls of film and other film gear. I'm selling the whole lot on behalf of a friend who used to study photojournalism. As I am a young person who didn't go through the film era, she gave all of it to me to do what I wanted with it, so they are "my own personal items" as stated in FM rules.

---Shipping---
* Item(s) will be wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in a box (not envelope).
* I'll ship domestic or international. Local pickup is also possible.
* Shipping cost is in addition to price listed and varies depending on location, weight, and whether insurance is purchased. PM me for a no-obligation quote with the following info: (A) town/city or zipcode and (B) country if not USA.
* If the post office loses the shipment or the package is never delivered *as shown by the tracking number* and you purchased a shipping method with insurance, I will refund you whatever the USPS refunds me for the package, when they issue me the refund. If you do not choose insurance for the package, the risk is yours, and you will not get any refund. However, sometimes it's the same price either way. When I PM you back on a shipping quote, I will tell you which options include insurance. In some cases, it's the same price either way, so I may only give you one option.
* International buyers (outside of the USA) note that duties, taxes, and additional fees may apply for your country, which are not included here. It is the buyer's responsibility to determine these costs via your country's customs office and to pay these.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Vivitar 55mm SKYLIGHT 1A

Available

Shipping instructions: USPS, typically $4-6. Domestic, international, pickup. See "Shipping" below for details.

See above and see photos.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Tiffen 58mm HAZE-1

Available

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Tiffen 58mm HAZE-1

Available

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Hoya 72mm UV(C)

Available

Price: $7.00

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Tiffen 77mm HAZE-1

Available

Price: $9.00

Feb 19, 2016 at 01:56 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.