Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2016 · Sold: NEW LOWER PRICE! Canon 100-400 L lens (Mk I)

DM34

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: NEW LOWER PRICE! Canon 100-400 L lens (Mk I)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 7D body

Sold

Price: $475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Price includes USPS or UPS (my option) insured shipping w/ signature confirmation within the CONUS.

Lightly used "Mark 1" version; only a shutter count of 6,295 per "ShutterCount 1.2.1 (55) for Windows" software. No marks on the LCD screens. Comes in the box with everything originally provided by Canon: body cap, battery, charger, strap, manuals/software, cables. I'm also including an extra Power2000 battery and a SanDisk Extreme 16GB compact flash card. I'm moving to mirrorless and downsizing my kit.

Price includes Paypal fees and shipping as described.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 100-400 F4.5-5.6 IS L lens (Mk I)

Withdrawn

Price: $800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Price includes USPS or UPS (my option) insured shipping w/ signature confirmation within the CONUS.

This is the "Mark 1" version of a great lens that I've enjoyed for wildlife and motor racing pictures, but I no longer have a Canon body to use it on. No marks on the lens elements, the front has always been covered by a protective filter (not included). Does not appear to contain dust, images are excellent. Comes in the original box with hood, both caps, and lens case/bag that has never been out of my house. A few very small paint chips on the zoom lock ring and near where the tripod collar attaches to the lens, but these don't effect the operation or images and you really have to look closely to see them. I've tried to show these in the photos. Also some surface scratches on the hood. Probably really closer to a 9 condition rating, but I'd rather be conservative. Let me know if you want to see larger or higher resolution versions of the pictures.

Make me a reasonable offer! Price includes Paypal fees and shipping as described.

Edited on Feb 20, 2016 at 05:01 PM · View previous versions

Feb 15, 2016 at 05:16 PM
DM34

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: NEW LOWER PRICE! Canon 100-400 L lens (Mk I)

Just to add that I will consider reasonable offers.

Feb 16, 2016 at 10:13 AM
grog13
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: NEW LOWER PRICE! Canon 100-400 L lens (Mk I)

Tag for feedback

Feb 23, 2016 at 09:09 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.